Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burning

how do i burn sims on to another disc when lts in the same drive has the burner how do i do it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Make an image, put in a blank cd, burn it.

This is not directly Hardware, try Softwareworld.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I use Winiso to make images its very easy to use,plus you can add files or folders if you want.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Use Nero 6 and just do 'copy disc' half way through the process it will finnish reading the disc and it will ask you to insert a blank disc.

Peerzyboy

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    The above comments all assume you have enough free disk space to make an image of the cd you are copying - about 700MB if it is a full disk. In any case about 10% more than the stated capacity of the cd when viewed in My Computer.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@29 February 2004 - 12:41
    Use Nero 6 and just do 'copy disc' half way through the process it will finnish reading the disc and it will ask you to insert a blank disc.

Peerzyboy
    i cant us my nero 6 because i downloaded it and my computer want let me use dameon tools

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@29 February 2004 - 13:39
    i cant us my nero 6 because i downloaded it and my computer want let me use dameon tools
    Why can't you use nero and why won't the comp let you use daemon tools?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by 4th gen+29 February 2004 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 29 February 2004 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@29 February 2004 - 13:39
    Why can&#39;t you use nero and why won&#39;t the comp let you use daemon tools? [/b][/quote]
    uninstall all burning software, and then reinstall nero 6 and get a crack or serial form somewhere

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    iv got the crack

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@29 February 2004 - 12:41
    Use Nero 6 and just do &#39;copy disc&#39; half way through the process it will finnish reading the disc and it will ask you to insert a blank disc.

Peerzyboy
    its ses i need two seperate roms and there alll in one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast