Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Dvd Are You Gonna Buy In The Near Future?

Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone@3 March 2004 - 17:54
    and mabey scarface btw wat is scarface about
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0086250
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+3 March 2004 - 10:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 3 March 2004 - 10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neotheone@3 March 2004 - 17:54
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0086250 [/b][/quote]
    a lil off topic but one more ques bout scareface does it like have hevy swearing like saying the f word ever 2 min like is the move filled with swer words or are the swer words like ever 30 min or somthing

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone+3 March 2004 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neotheone @ 3 March 2004 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@3 March 2004 - 10:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-neotheone
    @3 March 2004 - 17:54

http://imdb.com/title/tt0086250
    a lil off topic but one more ques bout scareface does it like have hevy swearing like saying the f word ever 2 min like is the move filled with swer words or are the swer words like ever 30 min or somthing [/b][/quote]
    If you stop like saying "like" like every like three words I&#39;ll like give you like an answer, like
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    okay but wats the answer does the movie have hevy swering

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone@3 March 2004 - 18:21
    okay but wats the answer does the movie have hevy swering
    Yeah
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    thanx so i wont be getting it now my parents will not approve the got pissed at me wen i bought phone booth lol omg that movie had good story line but heavy swering

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone@4 March 2004 - 00:53
    thanx so i wont be getting it now my parents will not approve the got pissed at me wen i bought phone booth lol omg that movie had good story line but heavy swering
    LOL so true man &#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by neotheone@3 March 2004 - 20:23
    Buy it anyways? =]

Oh well I´m done with my rebellion.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    I was watching this documentary on space and the universe on winamp TV and by luck, i found it in a DVD store.

Im going to rent that one out and a few other ones because they are very interesting.

and i might burn them

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Matrix Boxset

I&#39;m thinking about getting The Fifth Element, just because my mom hates it. B)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast