Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies I Download Are Pink?

Hey guys,Wonder if you can help me.It seems that everytime I download a movie and I watch it it looks there is just a pink screen with lines gping through it.help please!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    sounds like you codec's are screwed, get a codec pack and install it , nemo or klite codec packs are good

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I downloaded the klite codec pack and I have no idea how to use it.And I noticed after I downloaded it thats when I started having problems.Thanks,Ill try what you suggested

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    uninstall any codec packs , and divx stuff you have installed first , the install just one codec pack

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by poopyhead@2 March 2004 - 20:01
    Hey guys,Wonder if you can help me.It seems that everytime I download a movie and I watch it it looks there is just a pink screen with lines gping through it.help please!!!!
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for codec pack full

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Help! HElp! help! :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

i have downloaded the movie " The Lord of the Rings : The return of the King"

in kazza with the filenake [md............] too long..

i tried to watch it when finishing download, but it only shows around 5 sec and then

video and sound gone...i mean after watching 5 sec, nothing will come out...only

blank screen..

i used videolan to watch it..but useless...

any ideassss

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    If viedolan doesnt show anything its most likely a fake file

However you can try open it with gspot and see what it says

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by karate@3 March 2004 - 14:51
    Help! HElp! help! :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

i have downloaded the movie " The Lord of the Rings : The return of the King"

in kazza with the filenake [md............] too long..

i tried to watch it when finishing download, but it only shows around 5 sec and then

video and sound gone...i mean after watching 5 sec, nothing will come out...only

blank screen..

i used videolan to watch it..but useless...

any ideassss
    fake

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    how big was the file, it should tell u if its real or not

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 March 2004 - 10:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 March 2004 - 10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-poopyhead@2 March 2004 - 20:01
    Hey guys,Wonder if you can help me.It seems that everytime I download a movie and I watch it it looks there is just a pink screen with lines gping through it.help please&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for codec pack full [/b][/quote]
    Thank Ya&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;It works&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast