Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Some Help Please

Poster
    I got a couple of questions about the forum.I have 48 msgs out of 50 in my inbox and cant figure out how to delete them,any ideas please?Driving me mad!!

Also how do i quote someone properly?When i do it comes out like this :
    Posted: 7 March 2003 - 08:28 

Everyone who has read this thread in its entirity knows my feelings on this disgusting subject,and have chatted with SJ about it in detail and even given him a few pointers  ...

This topic should be pinned so as any n00bs can see our stance on this!!

I cant get the name of person outside the quote box...have seen a few others that do the same so its not only me who cant figure it out...thanks to anyone who answers in a constructive manor

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Right below the GO button on the upper right of your messenges.There will be little boxes below that.Check each box you want to delete...just like in E-MAIL.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Go to My controls > inbox >select all the messages and then delete.
    Second the top right hand corner of someones post it says quote it takes you to the add reply page and your quote comes up automatically.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks for that guys...as for the inox problem i always check the checkbox and then delete but seems as though i have 48 msgs stored somewhere and as soon as i get another 2 it comes up with inbox full.I delete the 2 msgs like you say then goes down to 48..but cant delete the other 48...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by N£MO@7 March 2003 - 05:19
    Thanks for that guys...as for the inox problem i always check the checkbox and then delete but seems as though i have 48 msgs stored somewhere and as soon as i get another 2 it comes up with inbox full.I delete the 2 msgs like you say then goes down to 48..but cant delete the other 48...
    Check your sent items...they are probably there.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    You got stored all of the PM's you've sent when you're at the place where you delete PMs got to jump box and move to the sent box then just delete them.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    To quote someone highlight the text you want to quote ,right click an go copy
    then goto new topic , write your msg and click on the quote button and right click in the box and go paste and ok.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by al_birkett@7 March 2003 - 11:25
    then goto new topic , write your msg and click on the quote button and right click in the box and go paste and ok.
    Thanks al_birkett but i wanted to quote like this...

It was Genius who informed me...nice one

Going to try the suggestions for inbox...thanks guys

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by N£MO+7 March 2003 - 05:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 7 March 2003 - 05:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--al_birkett@7 March 2003 - 11:25
    then goto new topic , write your msg and click on the quote button and right click in the box and go paste and ok.&nbsp;
    Thanks al_birkett but i wanted to quote like this...

It was Genius who informed me...nice one

Going to try the suggestions for inbox...thanks guys [/b][/quote]
    Hey.....I posted before GENIUS.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Yeah i know we overlapped, whilst i was typing yours was posted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast