Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help Me :(

internet.news
    Originally posted by stiffler101@2 March 2004 - 22:44
    I am at home, and connect with a 3MB connection through cable.
    Your connection seems to be fine.

I for myself use only K++ 2.4.3 all the other versions contain some additional
    spyware or other crap and are not working here...

Additionally there is a new Fasttrack Client, just smaller: kceasy.com

Last Version: 0.9.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by internet.news+2 March 2004 - 18:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 2 March 2004 - 18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stiffler101@2 March 2004 - 22:44

Last Version: 0.9. [/b][/quote]
    dude wtf are you talking about??

there is klite 2.4.4, klr 2.5.0 and k-lite 2.6 and none of them have any spyware.

and his connection is not fine, not yet.

@stiffler101, you name has me roflmao everytime , so are you behind a router?? how many pc are there in your house??

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    um...router? (dont know what that is exactly) but my computer is the only one that uses the connection.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    ok then this is what i want you to do please:

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    WOW, I MEAN, WOW........ I got it up to an average of 100KB/s. I never get it that high, even when I look for erally common files too, but now I am really stumpped about this. Stupid movie files, there has to be a better/faster way to download them.....

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Condoleeza Rice
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+2 March 2004 - 22:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 2 March 2004 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@2 March 2004 - 18:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-stiffler101
    @2 March 2004 - 22:44

Last Version: 0.9.
    dude wtf are you talking about??

there is klite 2.4.4, klr 2.5.0 and k-lite 2.6 and none of them have any spyware.

and his connection is not fine, not yet.

@stiffler101, you name has me roflmao everytime , so are you behind a router?? how many pc are there in your house?? [/b][/quote]
    MUSCLEMAN, do you know if the latest K-Lite 2.6 would run properly

and fast as K++ 2.4.3 on my computer?

I am now using 2.4.3 and am happy with it, but would like to know

if you have any positive experiences with K-Lite 2.6 on Win98?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by stiffler101@3 March 2004 - 16:34
    WOW, I MEAN, WOW........ I got it up to an average of 100KB/s. I never get it that high, even when I look for erally common files too, but now I am really stumpped about this. Stupid movie files, there has to be a better/faster way to download them.....
    why don&#39;t you look into another p2p
    bittorrent/emule & irc or great for speed and newsgroups or the fastest way to download anything
    don&#39;t limit yourself to kazaa, its way past its prime and I only use it as a backup of a back up (read: last resort p2p)

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Emule, bittorrent, MIRC, cant figure out any of em........ i am not stupid or anything like that, but im just not that smart when it comes to these comp. things.....

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    muchspl2
    n/p the easiest will probably be bittorrent and its super simple
    1. install this
    2 go here

bittorrent faq

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    K-lite is still a very good p2p,if you know how to use it ofcourse(using verified hashes and such)...
    The only other p2p I can recommend you is soulseek,if you want to download music B) You can find al the info about soulseek on this board.The only downside to it is that you can only download a song,album,from one source,so speeds are not always that good,but you never get screechy or messed up songs with it.
    Anyway,there&#39;s nothing wrong with sticking to k-lite.
    I still use it myself as a main p2p,tried various others as well,but k-lite still gives me the best speeds(on some occasions up to 300kb/s ...I just had to mention that )

Enjoy
    B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12