Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox

didnt know if this was the right section but- can an xbox play dvd-r, dvd+r, dvd+rw, and/or dvd-rw? Id like to know which of these formats work on the xbox?? The asses at best buy told me as long as i finalize the cd correctly it will work on the xbox. i wanted to consult my good firneds at the board though. I have verified that dvd+rw already works, but that is all i know that works. The only problem is that dvd+rw is the most expensive format, and dvd-r being the cheapest, i would like to purchase these and see if they work. Also, would dvd-ram do the trick?? Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    well i dont know the answer, but this is the right place. Also dont listen to anyone at best buy out of all the vists of mine only twice did the people really know their stuff.

3. Games   -   #3
    no one?

4. Games   -   #4
    IT HAS TO BE FUCKING MODDED!

5. Games   -   #5
    help me................~!

6. Games   -   #6
    yea it reads thoese just music if unmooded and everything if modded
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

7. Games   -   #7
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Working on the assumption that you have a modded xbox then your question is dependent on the dvd drive fitted to the xbox. There are a few different types. The best being a samsung drive which pretty much reads anything (inculding cdrs providing you use a decent media.)
    If you are looking to play back up games on a unmodded xbox then you dont have a chance in hell of them working.

8. Games   -   #8
    my xbox is not modded.....and i was able to play dvd+rw on it.

9. Games   -   #9
    help!

10. Games   -   #10
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    sry i could not replie sooner I was out of town for 4 days. first off DVD-RAM will not work, because that is a specail disc if i recall correctly and it it is also a fairly dead format. Secon what is it that you intend to burn dvd's or the actual games. Im assuming dvds, but i never can be sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast