Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gta: San Andreas

spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    spurt......spurt.......spurt.......spurt..........spurt......spurt.......spurt.......spurt..........spurt......spurt.......spurt.......spurt..........spurt......spurt.......spurt.......spurt..........spurt......spurt.......spurt.......spurt..........!

AAahhhhhhh.......I need a mop after that!

I will actually BUY that one!
    Protect me from what I want!

2. Games   -   #22
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by podgey+3 March 2004 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (podgey @ 3 March 2004 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nightwolf@3 March 2004 - 13:55
    I was just trying to think of vehicles they haven&#39;t used before. How about a cool James Bond/Spyhunter type car that can fire missiles and leave smoke screens and oil slicks.

Even better, how about the Mach 5 from Speed Racer&#33; Circular saw blades can come out of the hood to mow down pedestrians, and it can even drive under water&#33;

Okay, maybe not.
    you could use oil slicks and get guns installed on ya car on gta2

could be a possibility for san andreas [/b][/quote]
    i heard somewhere they&#39;re considering doing that for andreas. can&#39;t remember where i heard it. it was last year

3. Games   -   #23
    Twist3r
    bicycles&#33;&#33;&#33; lol and repsect for gangs like on gta2

4. Games   -   #24
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I hope these two hideouts are in the game:

A fully detailed and pretty interactive little house way high up in the sky above a city. (in snipeing range). After special missions, you can get a set of some different types of sniper guns. One with multi fire but some recoil, another normal sharpshooter, and a nightvision rifle for late in the dark.

The other house should be underwater. This house should have a submarine with some torpedos and guns to fire boats off the surface. There should be alot more marine life to the point where you see it half of the time. The underwater house should have some nice sceneary because of some glass window walls.

I also hope you could possibly have skateboarding, scootering, and rollerblades (Vice city had rollerskates). You should be able to obtain the scooter or skateboard by nocking the people off, but they should be the slowest method of travel (they realism and fun). The rollerblades should require you to kill the person, then they apear floating around like an item. You have to some kind of key combo to take em off, but they will make your normal walking much faster and he never gets tired 10 times slower than sprinting.

5. Games   -   #25
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I have heard that it will be a cross between L.A and San Fransisco. In gta2, in san andreas, there was a golden gate bridge, so I imagine it will be the same. I wouldn&#39;t mind the ability to climb ladders. Maybe I can get up high on the golden gate bridge and do a little sniping. I want more of those parked car missions...those were great. If they do make parked car missions, I hope they are at random. I wouldn&#39;t mind going over to gang territory and get into one of there cars, only to blow up. Then you realize, maybe the opposing gang set that bomb for someone else

6. Games   -   #26
    So many great ideas....only a few will be executed....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123