Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Best Dreams

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by internet.news+1 March 2004 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 1 March 2004 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@1 March 2004 - 20:31
    my best dream: being surrounded by 20 naked women, the sexiest ones from every race&#33;

the dream ended right b4 i let loose...
    Last year I had a nice dream in which some of my best girlfriends and friends had
    been and there appeared a young strange woman with darker hair and I was close
    to here (no sex, or what you might believe) and I seemed to feel save and
    comfortable. But I don&#39;t know here, it was interesting and awesome cause she
    was a completely stranger in my real life but I feel comfortable, that was awesome
    in some ways.

[/b][/quote]
    thats not a feckin dream ive did better or weirder things than that on a friday night for feck sake
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    the dream playback tactic works ppls&#33;&#33;&#33;

heres wht u do:
    • record the subject line for ur dream
    • play it back when u want to sleep
    • have it shut off at least an hour after u fall asleep ( u should set it on a timer )

3. Lounge   -   #13
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    i want the name of this thread to be changed to "the dream-sharing topic"

if there is enough success, i will see if i can get this pinned&#33;

how it will work, give us DETAILED descriptions of your dream (subject, beginning, midpoint, ending) and ppl can record it under their own voice. then, they can play it back when they are falling asleep, and hopefuly they will see the dream&#33;&#33;&#33;

damn i hope this works&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    29/5

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Dream #1: Similar to the one being with all races one, except everyone was killed and only 1 women from each race was saved, and I was the "chosen one" to keep the human race alive&#33;

Dream #2: This one girl at school just stripped and started givin&#39; me bj. Then we had hot passionate sex in the girl&#39;s locker room.....LOL damned if i know how we ended up in there.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by internet.news@2 March 2004 - 01:21
    Last year I had a nice dream in which some of my best girlfriends and friends had
    been and there appeared a young strange woman with darker hair and I was close
    to here (no sex, or what you might believe) and I seemed to feel save and
    comfortable. But I don&#39;t know here, it was interesting and awesome cause she
    was a completely stranger in my real life but I feel comfortable, that was awesome
    in some ways.

OMFG&#33;&#33;&#33;

I had a similar dream a while ago.

In my dream i was walking towards the bus stop and with me was this girl and we were very close.

When the bus came, we got on it and sat in the front seet where the elderly people sit and the bus from the door was opened and was blowing the most calm warm breeze and it was a really nice sunny day.

We were sitting their in our arms and i just had this really nice warm and belonging feeling.

In the dream, the breeze was warm gave me a very nice feeling of love and all that other fuzzy feelings.

In real life, its different.

In my dream it was like i knew her my whole life.

when i woke up i was like..........

I have never dreamt about her since.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Arcadia@1 March 2004 - 20:17
    my girlfriend, wanking me of with her boobs
    I had exactly the same dream.

Bet you didn&#39;t know I knew your g/f.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Azzz@2 March 2004 - 00:16
    i had a dream i could fly and was surrounded by my family who were singinf=g the national anthem

i gotta see a phsychiatrist
    Dreaming that you are flying is a sign that you are trying to reach the impossible dream. The fact that your family is standing by you is a good sign. The fact that they are singing the national anthem could be them telling you to stand by the old queen.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I dreamt last week that I made love with NikkiD

Sounds good to me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    I remember this album cover when I was a kid.

Maybe it subconsciously damaged me or something I dont know.

The dream:

Im in one of those mud deserts where they get enough rainfall that the ground isnt sand, but all cracked mud straight to the horizon.

The guy on that album cover is sitting on a horse watching over several different groups of people marching around in ranks. The guy has more of a poleaxe rather than a sword though.

There are several dead bodies on the ground, and if the people marching encounter a dead body in their path, they stomp on it extra hard as they walk over it.

As I watch this the guy on the horse looks directly at me, and starts his horse toward me with a gallop.

I try to run, but it&#39;s like running in mud, or quicksand or what have you... I am so pissed off that this retarded cliche is occurring in my dream at exactly the worst possible moment and so completely disgusted at the whole turn of events that I just give up. I stop running, turn to the guy and say
    FUCK YOU, FUCK IT, FUCK THIS ALL, KILL ME&#33;

The guy buries his poleaxe deep into my head... It felt all numb.. I really didnt think he was actually going to do it but there I was poleaxe buried in my skull and all. Everything went black, or maybe white, or maybe even grey I cant really remember. All I know is I stopped seeing for a time.

I wake up.. Im on cracked mud.. Im lying down..
    I totally know where I am and I realize I need to see if asshole poleaxe is still around. I look around without moving my head. Yep theres those marchers, yep theres asshole.. I notice there is a group marching toward me and realize I am in for a good stomping. I feel nothing however and am quite happy with that. For some reason people seem to keep marching over me and the more they do, the more I feel. The feeling grows from a faint almost unnoticeable pressure when I am stomped on, but the pain grows as time passes.

The pain is so great, but I do not want to yell out because I do not want another meeting with asshole poleaxe, but I can only stand being stomped for so long and I finally jump up yelling.

Asshole poleaxe comes for me again.......

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast