Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overnet- Hash Link Question

powerstick's Avatar Poster
    How do I make a hashlink to let everyone have my verified files and dl them from Sharereactor.com or another site? I am so tired of the fakes on Overnet when I dl that I am now going to use all verifieds to dl. I want to have other ppl dl the real sh*t also so thats why I want to post all of my verifieds on a link site. My own creations have my tag [pfc] in the front. How do I do this?
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    im thinking of doing this for my own files (anime mostly since its a relatively low profile thing). But on how long these files will last before someone spots it and requests for it to be taken down is a problem imo.

I havent used overnet in a long time, only used it for a day (well less than an hr) so im not sure if this is right, try checking your shared files list, and might be an option in the right click menu on a file.

I hope you only add that tag to your own releases and not from SR or other sites.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    you guys i have walk thru with on kltforums with visuals if you like

just check out the ed2k section under tips and tricks.

i got so much info there.

for example did you know you can finish your klite or bittorrent download on overnet??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    no offense, but i try and refrain from registering to sites. I only sign if its needed, cos i hate the whole process, its damn tedious.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    im thinking of doing this for my own files (anime mostly since its a relatively low profile thing). But on how long these files will last before someone spots it and requests for it to be taken down is a problem imo.
    I only tag my movies and rips that I have made. If I get a fake and I can properly label it I do so. I don't modify the names of files unless I alter the content such as re-pack the videos or whatnot. (x-vid - divx or exc) On my own vids I rip and whatnot I tag them. What do you mean about you don't know how long they will last before someone spots it and request it be taken down?

Thanks Musleman I wil check the section later that you specified.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    i mean, sites with ed2k links run the risk of being taken down.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Why do they though if they are completely legal? They do not contain the file but only a link to the client on how to get it.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    ed2k links lie on a grey area. Even though they arent illegal yet, copyright companies could easily request your host to take it down. Many emule sites have been taken down too, ie Filenexus. Which just goes to show that its not 100% legal.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    how does sharereactor.com stay up then? It is the most popular site for ed2k links. If your provider cuts you because of your content but it is not illigal, I would sue or threaten to do so. I totally hate sensorship of legal content. I mean if they had a policy of "we don't allow sig 2 links or ed2k links for our hosting", I would understand but it must be stated. Fu*k the riaa. I will scan my check from them and post the link on here later on today or tomorrow. I got a lousy $ 13 dollars for spending about $17.99 or more on cd's in the past. They can't get away with this crap. We should be getting paid for distributing the content, not getting sued or shut down. We are doing this for free. Do you think they would do it for free? I think not. I wonder if they ever heard of sharing? I always learned when I was little that it is good to share. According to the industrys now, I was taught wrong. wtf?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    er.... calm down?

i think its based in sweden or other. Maybe switzerland where the ISPs arent as bothered. I believe french and italien ed2ks are being taken down though.
    TaC and AUP usually states though not explicitly that they may take content down with warning if they receive any complaints regarding content.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast