Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Xp

Poster
    Originally posted by mEtho+2 March 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mEtho @ 2 March 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h121589@2 March 2004 - 00:09

and i cant find SP1 on irc
    SP1 [/b][/quote]
    can i d/l it 4rm there???

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    sp2 also has a revised list of illeagle used serial numbers, so if you have managed to get a serial number woking with sp1 , then its most likley that it wont work for sp2, if you got the s/n from a web site that is

there is a program around that searches you comp for working serial numbers, cant remember the name, but i do believe it worked for sp1a, so hopefully it will work on sp2

i think its something like

xpkeys
    xpkeys application
    the blue list

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by delphin460@1 March 2004 - 21:01
    sp2 also has a revised list of illeagle used serial numbers, so if you have managed to get a serial number woking with sp1 , then its most likley that it wont work for sp2, if you got the s/n from a web site that is

there is a program around that searches you comp for working serial numbers, cant remember the name, but i do believe it worked for sp1a, so hopefully it will work on sp2

i think its something like

xpkeys
    xpkeys application
    the blue list
    im using a key from the mr. dude xp keychanger crack. its been working fine for me in sp2, build 2055 and 2082 have worked fine.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@1 March 2004 - 21:44
    im using a key from the mr. dude xp keychanger crack. its been working fine for me in sp2, build 2055 and 2082 have worked fine.
    got a hash for that or can you pm me where to find it

EDIT: Never mind found it on klite. Thanks anyway

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+2 March 2004 - 09:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 &#064; 2 March 2004 - 09:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-h121589@1 March 2004 - 18:47
    so does dat mean dat SP2 is the Final Versions of Windows XP
    sp2 hasnt been released yet, only the beta. and noone knows if sp2 will be the final xp, they might release a third or even fourth service pack for windows xp before or after longhorn has been released.[/b][/quote]
    Have you seen this?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/full_news.php?newsid=83

Smells like XpSE to me.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    lol it sounds more like windows me , b4 they got xp online , and didnt they screw that up , me thinks i will stay with xp pro , till longhorn is well and truely tested and bedded in

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by delphin460@2 March 2004 - 06:19
    lol it sounds more like windows me , b4 they got xp online , and didnt they screw that up , me thinks i will stay with xp pro , till longhorn is well and truely tested and bedded in
    yeah longhorn is so buggy ATM when i teried to test it, and i couldnt even get a working internet connection it. didnt bother posting since not many users on this forum have tried longhorn and know how to use it and on other forums the people were stumped; so i gave up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12