Thread: Can Anyone Help With

Hi,

I have been playing PS2 for some time, until I recently bought a "PS2 to USB-converter", since I prefer playing with this pad.

conveniently, I can now play games with better graphics, and the preferred pad.
    I have a few questions..

1. Can U recommend a good action/adventure game? (type: resident evil/ Onimusha) with a good story, NOT FPS(&#33 is Deus Ex any good?

over to the "real" probs..
    2. .mdf and .mds files... what are those? do they work the same way as .bin and .cue?

3. my CD-burner is busted, but I got lots of HD-space.. can I just unpack with isobuster, and use a no-cd crack?

4.How can I know which games are compatible with the/a pad, and have support for the analogue controllers?

5. does a lot of PC games have support for AC3? in case of few, which ones?

thx in advance...

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Burre@2 March 2004 - 12:30
    Hi,

I have been playing PS2 for some time, until I recently bought a "PS2 to USB-converter", since I prefer playing with this pad. 

conveniently, I can now play games with better graphics, and the preferred pad. 
    I have a few questions..

1. Can U recommend a good action/adventure game? (type: resident evil/ Onimusha) with a good story, NOT FPS(&#33 is Deus Ex any good?

over to the "real" probs..
    2. .mdf and .mds files... what are those? do they work the same way as .bin and .cue?

3. my CD-burner is busted, but I got lots of HD-space.. can I just unpack with isobuster, and use a no-cd crack?

4.How can I know which games are compatible with the/a pad, and have support for the analogue controllers?

5. does a lot of PC games have support for AC3? in case of few, which ones?

thx in advance...
    2 yes it's for alcohol120% i BELIEVE
    3 don't waste space extracting wioth iso uster, I would mount them with daemon tools
    4 crap shoot, most can be confuigerd
    5 again some do

info for deamon tools
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the disc image you want to load and click on open.