Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Info About My Fake Names Today...

  1. #1
    internet.news
    Guest
    I wanted to have a little fun and make ppl laughing

    Please if you feel hurted much, tell me.

    George Jr. Bush (Isn't he a fake as well?)
    Condoleeza Rice (Nevertheless nice name..., condy.)
    Walter Skinner (our little pervert agent)

    Ok, that is all, I think Duchy (Duchovny and Gillian) and Gilly are from
    Arcadia.

    I just want to inform all the Users who might not know yet just
    to not to confuse you too much.

    David.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    Originally posted by internet.news@2 March 2004 - 19:02
    Ok, that is all, I think Duchy (Duchovny and Gillian) and Gilly are from
    Arcadia.

    How dare you!

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Please, your posts alone confuse all of us...though it's always pretty obvious who your "alter-egos" are.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 March 2004 - 20:06
    Please, your posts alone confuse all of us...though it's always pretty obvious who your "alter-egos" are.
    I am confused now.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by internet.news+2 March 2004 - 18:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 2 March 2004 - 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@2 March 2004 - 20:06
    Please, your posts alone confuse all of us...though it&#39;s always pretty obvious who your "alter-egos" are.
    I am confused now.
    [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not gepping surprised you are gepfused with all the gep you have been gepping off to.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 March 2004 - 20:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 March 2004 - 20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@2 March 2004 - 18:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @2 March 2004 - 20:06
    Please, your posts alone confuse all of us...though it&#39;s always pretty obvious who your "alter-egos" are.

    I am confused now.
    I&#39;m not gepping surprised you are gepfused with all the gep you have been gepping off to. [/b][/quote]
    Your Avatar is better now - I remember this Gap&#39;s in London

    And I see in you av.-y "GEP" ...

    But I would say: Do you have problems with gay and lesbians that
    you are looking after them? Are they special ppl?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •