Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious Thoughts & Mainly Concerns!

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by internet.news@2 March 2004 - 17:03
    Some of you ppl still making a joke of me being opened.
    But I think you did not understand what I mean, I meant it seriously.
    And I also have nothing against laughing. But I am feeling hurted by
    some of you here.

You are obviously quite popular here in the lounge (to some). You generate replies immediately no matter how outlandish and silly your topic is. People flock to it when they see the name internet.news or any other of your well-known aliases.

So as for people being harsh to you...............you bring upon yourself.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 March 2004 - 23:33
    PERFECT!
    Too funny!

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 March 2004 - 22:33
    BITCH

Now I've joined the.....

brigade 
    That post settles it, IN isn't just a weirdo he is also a total prick.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Callum, it's taken this long?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@2 March 2004 - 22:48
    Callum, it's taken this long? 

I didn't know he was a prick, nobody told me

Edit - Did you manage to get that Busted album you were looking for.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by callum+3 March 2004 - 00:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 3 March 2004 - 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@2 March 2004 - 22:48
    Callum, it&#39;s taken this long?&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    I didn&#39;t know he was a prick, nobody told me

Edit - Did you manage to get that Busted album you were looking for. [/b][/quote]
    You bastard

I listened to 3 songs, stopped it and deleted it, what a pile of steaming

7. Lounge   -   #27
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by danb@2 March 2004 - 18:23
    Damn, where&#39;s a voilin smilie when you need it

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Thanks Nikki

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Canti+2 March 2004 - 23:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti &#064; 2 March 2004 - 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@2 March 2004 - 23:03
    Some of you ppl still making a joke of me being opened.
    But I think you did not understand what I mean, I meant it seriously.
    And I also have nothing against laughing. But I am feeling hurted by
    some of you here.
    If I found out you died tomorrow, I would take the day off, laugh, and make very cruel jokes about your death.. [/b][/quote]
    id fly to his/her grave just to vandilize it

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I think jokes about someones death and how happy you&#39;d be about it are rather distasteful

Anyway:

I don&#39;t really know where to start here, but things are getting a bit out of hand.
    IN, I think you have a real problem here that cannot be helped by hanging out on this forum. You started coming here and started posting about sharing your thoughts openly and things like that, fair enough. A few people started noticing that you used that phrase very often and started making jokes about it.

I think you have a problem with social norms and ethics, and I don&#39;t mean that in a bad way. I think you don&#39;t really understand where the line is sometimes, you don&#39;t understand when you insult someone by trying to invade their privacy (something you do quite often).
    I think you are desperately looking for a way to act. And in a twisted way the people here give you that. They laugh with you and your silly posts and push you into a role. That felt rather comfortable for you at first, because you got attention and the jokes that were made about you were rather harmless at first.
    The more attention you get the more obsessive you are trying to blend into that role. And the harder you are trying the more people are getting annoyed by it because there is hardly a way of avoiding it anymore.

Now you aren&#39;t feeling comfortable anymore. You tried your best to be the person the people here expected you to be but it didn&#39;t work out, all you got back was people mocking you and you want that to stop. You don&#39;t get why this is happening because you tried so hard to live up to everyones expectations.

I seriously advise you to go into therapy so you can learn how to deal with yourself and how to communicate with people. There&#39;s no shame in it. I myself am slightly autistic and I had to learn how to deal with that.

Well. maybe I am completely wrong here and then you can just ignore this entire post. But maybe you recogniwe some of your problems in what I wrote and I hope I helped you in that case.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast