Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G3 Torrent

Poster
    well i just tryied it out. didnt like it much
    as for the leecher thing its says but i just want to leech. under the description it says expect lower download speeds. which u probably will

there was also another option that has after completion to stop sharing. i really dont see the poing of this. i mean it will save leechers time

as for the friends thing. i think u needed the same program to do this. good luck trying to find a person with the same program as u

the only thing that did seem to interest me was the client whatever which will identify itself as another bt client

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    yes the writeer seems to have enabled client spoofing cause several trackers banned his client due to what they call LEECH FRIENDLYNESS no wonder i couldnt use it for a while till i told tracker i was shadows 5.8.8

all in all i think that this is a half decent program and that leech feature aint lying at all when it says expect slow dl speeds

even with a bunch of seeds i got a max of 15 kbs but just enabling it to upload even 1 kbs would let me download at 40 TO 50 kbs
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12