Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Do You Become Next Grade Up

Poster
    all i was trying to say that as i started this post i was ending in the sense that i no longer needed any more info as the ist 3-4 replys answered my intial question...all the rest have just reply's and counter replys to nothing much of use to do with the the original question.

and i was a mod, i grew up liking the music you cant beat a good piece of two tone...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by zolaisugly+7 March 2003 - 18:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zolaisugly @ 7 March 2003 - 18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -N£MO@8 March 2003 - 00:31
    Originally posted by -zolaisugly@7 March 2003 - 23:56
    <!--QuoteBegin--Ron
    @7 March 2003 - 21:52
    Oh no, it&#39;s not&#33;&#33;
    It ain&#39;t over till it&#39;s over.
    There are very few threads on this forum that don&#39;t go off topic after a while, and this isn&#39;t one of them.

lololol no offence ron but i started this and i can end it as well...if only there was a option to close a thread or post....??????? perhaps an option to think about i&#39;ll post it and discuss this i think???

Not another gobby n00b.... :rtfm: :-"
    no nemo i am not another gobby noob just having my say that is all

if you dont like it tuff [/b][/quote]
    sure is a great way to make quick friends

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by zolaisugly@8 March 2003 - 00:53
    all i was trying to say that as i started this post i was ending in the sense that i no longer needed any more info as the ist 3-4 replys answered my intial question...all the rest have just reply&#39;s and counter replys to nothing much of use to do with the the original question.

and i was a mod, i grew up liking the music you cant beat a good piece of two tone...
    Chill big guy, we know what a mod is. If you are intertested there is a long post about mods and rockers.

It&#39;s all just a lot of people having some fun. Otherwise it&#39;s just stupid. That&#39;s what this forum is all about. You just have to take it on the chin sometimes, particularly when you are new. If you can do that, then you will have good fun. If you can&#39;t then you desereve what you get.

Let it go, don&#39;t take yourself or anyone else too seriously and enjoy the forum.

PS I hate your sig.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well wise words from Jmif again, except the last ps....

it&#39;s off to the lounge have a nice deabate over there..... on sigs

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    good call jetje

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234