Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teachers

Poster
    There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other school, but there was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most ( I don't know why). I'm not the kind o' person who make troubles or anything. I'm not one o' these dumb ppl who do not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where I have 10 witnesses to proove that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the clas, pretending to be busy or that he doesn't have time. :x
    Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE so anyone here knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I'm not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@3 March 2004 - 22:10
    Is this teacher you sam?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    make them throw a chair at you then cry
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I always knew you were a bastard Sam

sonic...I have been in your position and I wrote a letter to the biggest magazine in Flanders, complaining about the &#39;small corruption&#39; in schools. I never mentioned any names, just described a general problem. The letter got published and there was a lot to do around it. At some point there even came an open letter from the minister of education. I got interrogated by 3 principals , I had to explain my motives in front of everyone and the letter I had written got analyzed in Dutch class to prove the composition wasn&#39;t that good.

Anyway, I can tell you that all my teachers were well pissed off, everyone in my school knew who the letter was really poined at (my maths teacher at the time) and indeed. things started to get better after it.

I graduated that year as best of my class

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by supersonic@3 March 2004 - 22:08
    There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), -even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other schools, but (there) it was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most of all ( I don&#39;t know why). I&#39;m not the kind of person who make trouble(s) or anything. I&#39;m not one o&#39; these dumb ppl?? who does not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where as I have 10 witnesses to pro(o)ve that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the class, pretending to be busy or (that) he doesn&#39;t have time.&nbsp; :x &nbsp;
    Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE <--less of that tsk&#33; so anyone here who knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them&nbsp; . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I&#39;m not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most&nbsp;
    I give this thread a......

F-

Poor work - I need to see you do better&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    this reminds me of a story i got reminded of the other day

once we were in detention and a mrs came in kissed a mr on the cheek then someone made that funny "awwww" noise and and the mrs said, "why shouldnt i?". i said "cos he&#39;s got a wife and kids" he nearly cried. getting dirt on your teachers is cool

KLCasualties:

Need some time alone?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by TARPD@3 March 2004 - 22:32
    This reminds me of a story I was reminded of the other day. &nbsp;

Once we were in detention and a "mrs" came in, kissed a "mr" on the cheek then someone made that funny "awwww" noise. new sentance&#33; The mrs said"Why shouldnt I?". I said "because he&#39;s got a wife and kids". He nearly cried. Getting dirt on your teachers is cool.
    I&#39;ve marked your work too ......

D-

Good improvement - keep it up&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+4 March 2004 - 05:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 4 March 2004 - 05:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-supersonic@3 March 2004 - 22:08
    There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), -even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other schools, but (there) it was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most of all ( I don&#39;t know why). I&#39;m not the kind of person who make trouble(s) or anything. I&#39;m not one o&#39; these dumb ppl?? who does not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where as I have 10 witnesses to pro(o)ve that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the class, pretending to be busy or (that) he doesn&#39;t have time. :x
    Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE <--less of that tsk&#33; so anyone here who knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I&#39;m not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most
    I give this thread a......

F-

Poor work - I need to see you do better&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    An English teacher. Hmm I got my lowest mark in that class this year. A 64%
    IT IS TIME :gunsmile:

Unfortunately, teachers can&#39;t beat student&#39;s. We are not in IRAQ where people have rights. Fortunately, the teachers I had in Iraq were way better and they respected the students as far as the students respected them.

The above are pretty good ideas. I will make a petition and write an article and publish it in the school&#39;s news paper, attacking, flamming and blamming irresponsible and careless teachers.

thnx guys.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+3 March 2004 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 3 March 2004 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TARPD@3 March 2004 - 22:32
    This reminds me of a story I was reminded of the other day.

Once we were in detention and a "mrs" came in, kissed a "mr" on the cheek then someone made that funny "awwww" noise. new sentance&#33; The mrs said"Why shouldnt I?". I said "because he&#39;s got a wife and kids". He nearly cried. Getting dirt on your teachers is cool.
    I&#39;ve marked your work too ......

D-

Good improvement - keep it up&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    i give your work a

U

for STFU

KLCasualties:

Need some time alone?