• Bush

7 12.96%
  • not going to vote

5 9.26%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Or Bush For President

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 March 2004 - 14:35
    Something is surely amiss here; I seriously doubt there are 38 Americans who would post in "World Events..."-where, exactly, are all the votes coming from?

Are you damn furriners tampering with the process?
    I don't think there are 38 Americans on the board and even.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by Busyman@29 March 2004 - 22:37

I don't think there are 38 Americans on the board and even.
    United States 36.3 % (of board members) '(tops the rest)(clik tiny graf button at bottom of board for stats.

Who ever wins pls Fix Everything

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I recall being surprised at the number of votes on the gay marriage thread. Although there would appear to be only 20 or 30 regular contributers in the World News area, about 3 times that number voted in that particular.

Possibly J2s silent majority? (although technically by voting they deselected themselves from that category )
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Biggles@29 March 2004 - 15:19
    I recall being surprised at the number of votes on the gay marriage thread. Although there would appear to be only 20 or 30 regular contributers in the World News area, about 3 times that number voted in that particular.

Possibly J2s silent majority? (although technically by voting they deselected themselves from that category )
    You need to pick a meaty topic to get people to come into the world news or talk room Besides...anything that isn't directly American can't possibly be "world" news. If it was then next you'll be telling me that it's not really the "world series"

I find it funny how anyone can use terms such as "silent" majority. How do you know if they are silent? They probably don't vote because they find nobody worthy of recieving their vote. It's a pity there isn't the brewsters millions option on the ballot paper (none of the above), perhaps many that don't bother voting now would, just so they could put their x in that box.
    It's no secret that i think Bush is the worst pres. ever, but i am still not convinced that Kerry will deliver all he is promising to (which pres. ever does?) That said he has to be better than Bush.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Zedaxax+29 March 2004 - 15:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zedaxax &#064; 29 March 2004 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@29 March 2004 - 22:37

I don&#39;t think there are 38 Americans on the board and even. &nbsp;
    United States 36.3 % (of board members) &#39;(tops the rest)(clik tiny graf button at bottom of board for stats.

Who ever wins pls Fix Everything[/b][/quote]
    I think if we include all the youngsters that figure makes more sense.

The regular contributors in WN&E are far fewer; however I think there might be a few lurking voters.

What exactly do you expect the winner to "fix"?

Why not have Al Qaeda fix a few more things?

They&#39;re more popular than the U.S. right now, and obviously much more capable and effective in the international arena; a true force for the global good, don&#39;t you think?

Uh-oh-

Incipient sarcasm seems to be the order of the day, here.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    There are some people (like me) who don&#39;t post very often, or come here often but votes in polls a lot.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by Will_518@1 April 2004 - 15:40
    There are some people (like me) who don&#39;t post very often, or come here often but votes in polls a lot.
    Ah, Will-

We knew you were there.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 March 2004 - 22:26
    Why not have Al Qaeda fix a few more things?
    hmm... bush, kerry, or al qaeda? those are the only choices, apart from abstaining? maybe i can trade my freedom of choice in for something better, like a big mac & fries.

and damn al qaeda for turning vacation into such a negative thing. before 9-11-2001, vacation was viewed as a good thing, but now people seem to think that my favorite relax-aholic is lazy and irresponsible just because he enjoys taking a lot more paid vacation than the average citizen or the average president does.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@2 April 2004 - 10:32
    before 9-11-2001, vacation was viewed as a good thing, but now people seem to think that my favorite relax-aholic is lazy and irresponsible just because he enjoys taking a lot more paid vacation than the average citizen or the average president does.

Just so, but the comparison to Clinton is somewhat misleading, as he was never really on the job, even in the oval office.

When I hear about some intern gobbling GWB&#39;s joint under the desk, I&#39;ll send you a bottle, OK?

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@2 April 2004 - 10:24

When I hear about some intern gobbling GWB&#39;s joint under the desk, I&#39;ll send you a bottle, OK?
    Send Bush the bottle.

The first time deserves a celebration.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast