Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $70 Speakers

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hey, Im looking for some new speakers...I got a $25 dollar gift card to best buy and I made 25 today...so about $70 will be the max for them. I want a subwoofer if I can get one...or just recommend like some $40 2 speakers...with no sub...thanks!
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    look at logitech speakers with subs. I have some and they are great.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Actually...I just have onboard audio from my Asus A7N8X..which is supposed to be like 6.1 or something but isnt lol...can the normal one hold a sub?

These are 70 watts but there 80bux...and I dont think I could use 5 satalites..I have no place for them at all really lol.

These are 33watts..could i even feel that?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@6 March 2004 - 22:50
    Yep, I've got Logitech Z-560s (out of your price range I think, not sure) and I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Great sound quality, volume and bass.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@6 March 2004 - 22:52
    Actually...I just have onboard audio from my Asus A7N8X..which is supposed to be like 6.1 or something but isnt lol...can the normal one hold a sub?
    Yes, I have a sub on my onboard sound
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 March 2004 - 18:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 March 2004 - 18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@6 March 2004 - 22:50
    Yep, I&#39;ve got Logitech Z-560s (out of your price range I think, not sure) and I couldn&#39;t recommend them highly enough. Great sound quality, volume and bass. [/b][/quote]
    i think those are the ones i have. do they have teh two front, two back, center and subwoofer? mine are like that and the volume is on the center speaker but the subwoofer also has its own bass control. Mine had Three wires to plug them in but i used a splitter which i made myself to split the one output on my soundcard to all of the speakers. but i plan on buying a 5.1 or 6.1 channel soundcard in the future. I think the speakers cost me like 170 canadian.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@6 March 2004 - 22:56
    i think those are the ones i have. do they have teh two front, two back, center and subwoofer? mine are like that and the volume is on the center speaker but the subwoofer also has its own bass control. Mine had Three wires to plug them in but i used a splitter which i made myself to split the one output on my soundcard to all of the speakers. but i plan on buying a 5.1 or 6.1 channel soundcard in the future. I think the speakers cost me like 170 canadian.
    No, my set only have front left and right, rear left and right and a sub. Mine cost £155 GBP
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ok..lets talk bout the speakers i put haha

I have listened to these at best buy, , and they are real nice and only 35watts...the 33 should be pretty good then

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@6 March 2004 - 19:20
    ok..lets talk bout the speakers i put &nbsp; haha
    the 80watt ones look good, but the 33watt ones seem a little too quiet. depends if u like loud music though.

here are mine, the z-640&#39;s.

btw, i think i figured out how your 6.1 audio works. you hook the second wire to your line-in jack adn the third to your mic jack. Then it either autosenses that there are speakers hooked up or you might have to go into the bios to change some settings. It should all be in your manual. If you need to use the line-in or mic jack for something there is a bracket you can buy which hooks up to a header on your motherboard and that will enable the 6.1 audio while still being able to use the mic and line-in jacks, where you buy it from i have no clue.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    But I dont think I can have 6 speakers hoooked up...but maybe&#33;

These are only &#036;40 and have 70watts

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast