Thread: Verified Downloads

I tried to download some musicvideos from VERIFIED DOWNLOADS but this doesn't seem to work. Was does VERIFIED DOWNLOADS mean?
    I have K-Lite version 2.0.3.

raymyr

2. Music   -   #2
    How do you mean it doesn't work be more specific, have you installed Sig2Dat?

3. Music   -   #3
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    It means that the member who posted it verified the file he posted.
    So you know you won't get a fake file.
    What do you mean when you say it doesn't work?

4. Music   -   #4
    jetje's Avatar former star
    verified means that some member has downloaded them watched it and by that knows that it is what it says it is and more important that the file works (in case of software)...

btw moved the topic to musicworld...

FC help him out

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@7 March 2003 - 22:59
    verified means that some member has downloaded them watched it and by that knows that it is what it says it is and more important that the file works (in case of software)...

btw moved the topic to musicworld...

FC help him out
    If music videos should be in the musicworld, which I agree with. Then so should the pr0n. There are some really good sax licks on them.

You have to be careful when you say that.

6. Music   -   #6
    What I meant was: Can I download from here??

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by raymyr@7 March 2003 - 19:58
    I tried to download some musicvideos from VERIFIED DOWNLOADS but this doesn't seem to work. Was does VERIFIED DOWNLOADS mean?
    I have K-Lite version 2.0.3.

raymyr
    Click on Sig2Dat Help in my sig, that should help you out

8. Music   -   #8
    Thank you Chilly,
    I'm sorry but that's to complicated for me. I haven't the slightest idea what it means....

raymyr

9. Music   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Read the FAQ. :rtfm:

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by raymyr@8 March 2003 - 14:34
    Thank you Chilly,
    I'm sorry but that's to complicated for me. I haven't the slightest idea what it means....

raymyr
    If you have kazaa lite installed you must also have sig2dat installed for this to work. Just try it, if it doesn't work then re-install and select sig2dat next time.

The verified sections contain hashes or sigs. These are for files which users here have downloaded and can verify what they are.

To find them go to one of the worlds, for example musicworld or movieworld. Once you are there go into either the verifieds in a can section or the verified hashes section. In there you will find thousands of these links. Simply press on the quicklink for the file you want and K-lite will start to look for the file. The quicklink is the blue undelined part at the top. Obviously make sure that K-Lite is on before you do this. It is that simple. You may have to wait for some sources, but you can obviously have several files downloading at the same time. I assume you have a basic knowledge of how K-Lite works

Try here for some music

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=ST&f=32&t=7584

These are all individual tracks by album. You can get full albums as well, but we can worry about that later.

Try here for some movies

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...05&#entry127795