Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Any Ideas For A Poll?

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    How about a poll on creating Bookworld? We've been asking for one on varying threads for a while, but no answer.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Lounge   -   #52
    whats the most important part of the toilet?

seat
    bowl
    tank
    handle
    lid
    water
    toilet paper
    water supply
    else?

(seriously tho)

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by lil_z@24 March 2003 - 04:39

seat
    bowl
    tank
    handle
    lid
    water
    toilet paper
    water supply
    else?

(seriously tho)
    I would say the BOWL!

You don't need the rest. Did you see the JackAss movie, where the guy walks right into a plumbing/Hardware store? He pulls out a newspaper, sits on a 'display model toilet' and takes a huge dump right in the store.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by Spindulik+24 March 2003 - 04:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 24 March 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lil_z@24 March 2003 - 04:39

seat
    bowl
    tank
    handle
    lid
    water
    toilet paper
    water supply
    else?

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (seriously tho)&nbsp; &nbsp;
    I would say the BOWL&#33;

You don&#39;t need the rest. Did you see the JackAss movie, where the guy walks right into a plumbing/Hardware store? He pulls out a newspaper, sits on a &#39;display model toilet&#39; and takes a huge dump right in the store. [/b][/quote]
    thats hilarious&#33; im gonna download that&#33; havent seen it.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Well.. considering I just signed onto the forum a little while ago I can speak very easily as a newcomer...

As such the poll idea is interesting (spent the last 5 minutes reading it and another 5 minutes downloading the content) <kicks 56k modem> but the content of the polls is the question to be looked at it.. if the sole purpose of it is to find out the location of other people (like a poll suggestion was earlier) then maybe the consideration of adding extra data fields in the profile section of the login/signup should be considered to allow the inclusion of personal information with an *optional* tag? As for other poll ideas the content proposed in 1/2 of them that I just saw are ridiculous and I hope people were trying to joke .. if not . From what I have seen with polls so far they can disrupt forums considerably if people start abusing them and making an attempt to start one in every thread (usually as a novelty as people enjoy toying with new things like kids .. ie .. cruising at 170km/h with a sports car for the heck of it) .. otherwise as a commodity it should do fine. The question about whether or not regular people (like myself) can start posts should be considered on a trial basis (or so my logic dictates). As for mods creating polls that&#39;s up to bender I guess .. although if it&#39;s plausible allowing only MOD&#39;s to start polls could prove an incentive to people (although that could start up MOD begging much like op begging on irc). Note that people who start up posts asking how often people do things on a regular basis can cross the line of showing how little of the RW the person who started the poll really has .. while a poll inquiring about where people found out about this forum is very useful.

On a side note .. thanks Nikkid for hosting the avatar (this is the first post .. a test to see if it&#39;s working as well) B)

6. Lounge   -   #56
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    How about:

On a scale of 1 to 10, what are your feeling on the war

1=Strongly For it
    5=Neutral
    10=Strongly against it

(I&#39;d be a 7)
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456