Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Missing The Point

Originally posted by SensualBarfing+6 March 2004 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 6 March 2004 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@6 March 2004 - 03:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @6 March 2004 - 00:16
    I think his point is one well taken here, and it is a shame that you guys seem so focused on the superficial.

Trash the concept for a triviality.

Maybe if you looked deeper rather than internalising the point on a superficial level you would have alluded to mine differently...........you can accept input if you wish rather than just proof testing
    [/b][/quote]
    Looks like you to could do with the finer point of a more projected internalism with a redefined yet more subtley, as yet to say, pre-psuedoism with an alluding?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Bye Bye thread. The pseudo-intellectual masturbaters have taken over. Have fun guys, just remember not to consider what other people are saying. It may spoil the experience for you.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    good keeping in with the title

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.weather@6 March 2004 - 00:30
    Bye Bye thread. The pseudo-intellectual masturbaters have taken over. Have fun guys, just remember not to consider what other people are saying. It may spoil the experience for you.
    You&#39;re hijacking your own thread? Way to go...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by internet.weather@6 March 2004 - 03:30
    How mature.

Yogi

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 03:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@6 March 2004 - 00:23
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@6 March 2004 - 03:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @6 March 2004 - 00:16
    I think his point is one well taken here, and it is a shame that you guys seem so focused on the superficial.

Trash the concept for a triviality.

Maybe if you looked deeper rather than internalising the point on a superficial level you would have alluded to mine differently...........you can accept input if you wish rather than just proof testing

Looks like you to could do with the finer point of a more projected internalism with a redefined yet more subtley, as yet to say, pre-psuedoism with an alluding? [/b][/quote]
    Are you threatening me????

Yogi

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by internet.weather@6 March 2004 - 00:30
    I&#39;m sorry if I spoilt the experience of someone starting a internet.news thread to complain about internet.news threads using the name internet.weather and the following uproar of a mod pointing out the irony........

Hope you can enjoy it without "my" pseudo-intellectualism :helpsmile:

@Yogi - Nah - it&#39;s a GEP reference - you should be honoured

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Come on now people, you could have resisted. Well maybe not. Thanks for that anyway.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+5 March 2004 - 21:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 5 March 2004 - 21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather@6 March 2004 - 00:30
    You&#39;re hijacking your own thread? Way to go... [/b][/quote]
    way to go man

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Self proclaimed wankers, how appropriate.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast