Thread: Psx Game

Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    just got a psx game off suprnova and my mate says that i just need to go to file select burn image select the cue file that comes with the game and burn, but i cant do that, it just keeps on saying " cannot open file c:\documents and settings\a\desktop\dragon warrior 7. then when i press ok on that error it says
    "an error occurred when opening the cue sheet file"

just what the fuck man

if anyone has a cle on this will they plz give us a hand coz id appreciate it thnx

oh and im using nero 5 and i just want the game for my emulator not the console cheers

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Expire@6 March 2004 - 14:42
    just got a psx game off suprnova and my mate says that i just need to go to file select burn image select the cue file that comes with the game and burn, but i cant do that, it just keeps on saying " cannot open file c:\documents and settings\a\desktop\dragon warrior 7. then when i press ok on that error it says

just what the fuck man

if anyone has a cle on this will they plz give us a hand coz id appreciate it thnx

oh and im using nero 5 and i just want the game for my emulator not the console cheers
    did u download the cue and bin or just the cue? you need both, and i beleive they need to have the same file name. If it still wont work try a program like daemontools to mount the cue\bin files as a virtual cd drive and you can play the game from there.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+6 March 2004 - 21:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 6 March 2004 - 21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Expire@6 March 2004 - 14:42
    just got a psx game off suprnova and my mate says that i just need to go to file select burn image select the cue file that comes with the game and burn, but i cant do that, it just keeps on saying " cannot open file c:&#092;documents and settings&#092;a&#092;desktop&#092;dragon warrior 7.&nbsp; then when i press ok on that error it says

just what the fuck man

did u download the cue and bin or just the cue? you need both, and i beleive they need to have the same file name. If it still wont work try a program like daemontools to mount the cue&#092;bin files as a virtual cd drive and you can play the game from there. [/b][/quote]
    i was being an idiot, i just needed to change the file name back to .bin so i could play it the same as an iso (i should of known that)