Thread: Cd Crack Use

Poster
    Hello,I want to say first,kazza rules,I wish I had known of this program a long time ago.Anyway,Ive done some extensive reading now for the last 3 days and though most of my questions have been answered through forum browsing and the faq's I am still having a problem.I understand how to use tools like cdmage,iso,and daemon for the .bin's,or image files.I have installed unreal2 and bf1942....but I still get prompted to insert the proper cd....I have the cracks but I dont understand how,or when to appy\use them.I have been browsing the forums for 2 days now but I dont seem to be able to find an answer that is in english.My question in a nutshell is How do you use\apply cracks?Thanks for any advice!

2. Games   -   #2
    Do a new search in catagory >everything<
    look in results for files with the extension : .nfo
    this is an infofile with instructions for install .

3. Games   -   #3
    Usually a no cd crack is replacing the orginal application.

4. Games   -   #4
    imported_jamesandpie
    if it has the same filename as the .exe in the main folder then just replace it. If its called something like BF1942_nocd_loader.exe then run this instead of bf1942.exe to run the game without the cd. im sure that u could find a better answer somewhere else though especially after 2 days of searching....

5. Games   -   #5
    GET AN ANTI-VIRUS CHECKER NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I found this Virus about a week I thought it was a Trojan so I ran it. But it was infact a Virus I can&#39;t remeber whats it called. Norton didn&#39;t pick it up until I ran LiveUpdate.

6. Games   -   #6
    You could also get updates from their site to be faster. Go to Security response. I think live update for virus def. only get updated on Wed.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Ok,me again.I guess I wasnt very clear about my question...the question was..how do you use a crack file...where do you put it...how do you use it...that was it...I dont have any other file problems,I run norton2003,all updates,not sure what that reply was all about either....I just need to find out how to use and apply the crack file so it stops prompting me to put a cd in the drive. ...Help?

8. Games   -   #8
    it simple, you just put the crack in the directory and replace the old one