Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: So I Got A Question About Smoking And...

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    w0ot

    How much time after you start smoking can you start having problems (physical problems, that is), any type....

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    Originally posted by DWk@7 March 2004 - 02:34
    w0ot

    How much time after you start smoking can you start having problems (physical problems, that is), any type....
    12.5 minutes after your first draw. it is longer for weed.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+6 March 2004 - 19:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 6 March 2004 - 19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@7 March 2004 - 02:34
    w0ot

    How much time after you start smoking can you start having problems (physical problems, that is), any type....
    12.5 minutes after your first draw. it is longer for weed. [/b][/quote]
    Cmon now.... I&#39;m serious. I mean things such as heart conditions, lungs, etc.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by DWk+6 March 2004 - 20:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 6 March 2004 - 20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@6 March 2004 - 19:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWk
    @7 March 2004 - 02:34
    w0ot

    How much time after you start smoking can you start having problems (physical problems, that is), any type....

    12.5 minutes after your first draw. it is longer for weed.
    Cmon now.... I&#39;m serious. I mean things such as heart conditions, lungs, etc. [/b][/quote]
    These things build up, you dont just get the diseases all of a sudden.

    The amount of time that it takes to build up varies between people though.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    Still, how bout some averages?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by DWk@6 March 2004 - 20:49
    Still, how bout some averages?
    Ok, here you go:





















    DONT SMOKE

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    ok i smoke weed and cigs so here some advice don&#39;t start nasty habit

    and there are no differences wid either they both will do the same damage.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Interesting question. You want to know how long you can harm your body until it starts to show signs of problems? I guess you don&#39;t value you body and health.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    ...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,291
    i read that 10 seconds after you have inhaled the smoke of marijuana, your chances of a heart attack have doubled, er something like that.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Originally posted by colt45joe@6 March 2004 - 22:57
    i read that 10 seconds after you have inhaled the smoke of marijuana, your chances of a heart attack have doubled, er something like that.
    kinda true cuz weed have more tar in them than cigs do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •