Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Bittorent Client Is This?

i found this img in 1 of the threads can anyone tell me which bt client is this,i am having a normal 1 dosent has this many options!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    http://bittornado.com/ This one and works very well

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    is this the best bt client or there r more better than this???

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    my sharing rate is 0.400 : (

shown in this client,does it have any concern with my download speed or it decreases my download speed???

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    The client shown above is either the original or shadows. It's hard for me to tell because they are so similar in appearance.

Yes there are other clients, my fav being Torrentstorm (v. 1.1, I don't like the others).

Upload speed is directly connected to downloand. The faster you have your upload, the faster you have your upload. But, if you have your upload too high then you could cause a bottleneck and you'll get horrible speeds.

If you can tell me what you upload speed is for you line, I will tell you where to set it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    That's my screenshot. It's Bittornado 0.3.3, his latest release. It's an excellent client. :smilie3:

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by Broken@30 June 2004 - 19:05
    The client shown above is either the original or shadows. It's hard for me to tell because they are so similar in appearance.

Yes there are other clients, my fav being Torrentstorm (v. 1.1, I don't like the others).

Upload speed is directly connected to downloand. The faster you have your upload, the faster you have your upload. But, if you have your upload too high then you could cause a bottleneck and you'll get horrible speeds.

If you can tell me what you upload speed is for you line, I will tell you where to set it.

usually my upload speed is 3-4-5kb bt my download speed never go's above 4kb

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    what the hell... are you on a 56k or something?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by vegeta+1 July 2004 - 10:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta &#064; 1 July 2004 - 10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Broken@30 June 2004 - 19:05
    The client shown above is either the original or shadows. It&#39;s hard for me to tell because they are so similar in appearance.

Yes there are other clients, my fav being Torrentstorm (v. 1.1, I don&#39;t like the others).

Upload speed is directly connected to downloand. The faster you have your upload, the faster you have your upload. But, if you have your upload too high then you could cause a bottleneck and you&#39;ll get horrible speeds.

usually my upload speed is 3-4-5kb bt my download speed never go&#39;s above 4kb [/b][/quote]
    Are you using firewall/router? Those can have an effect if not set properly............

perhaps listing your system setup would help us, help you.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Originally posted by Monkeee@1 July 2004 - 19:06
    what the hell... are you on a 56k or something?
    actully i am on 128k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast