Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Pleaze!

Here, the main site, fastrack movies, sharereactor (emule), and others that I find is appealing.

Yes I'm everywhere.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    you said main site! thats where I found www.verifieddownloads.com dude!

one more thing..how come I cant left click and copy the harshes on the main site (verified files>software) ?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    It is? That's nice. http://doa2.host.sk/index.htm

Because Paul won't let you steal them.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    your so mean Paul

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    OMG. I tried to activate the privacy on but it says "cannot import D:\ .........\PRIVACY~1.REG: The specified file is not a registry script. You can import only registry files" whats goin on dude????

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Go to registry and change the no.files key to 1.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    there is two no.files in registry ..one is in \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\k++
    the other is in \HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\Software\k++ ..which one??

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    the dude!! the download of the norton systemworks you suggest is completed. I open my download folder and you know what! it doesnt show as a bin file (not showing as bin icon). I tried to doubleclick it and it says " your attempting to open a file of type "BIN File" (.bin), These files are used by the operating system and by varius programs, Editing or modfying them could damage your system. If yous still wanna open the file click Open With, otherwise , Click Cancel" whats goin on??
    Yesterday I succesfully downloaded two bin files of battlefield1942, both of them showing as bin icon, and when doubleclick them there was no such msg like above..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12