Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Football Thread!

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by hobbes+8 March 2004 - 19:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 8 March 2004 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@7 March 2004 - 23:42
    It is a good time to be a Celtic fan. The team&#39;s still in three competitions, we&#39;re officially the best fans in the world, and our deadliest rivals&#39; season is over already.

Now I will admit to being less than knowledgable about English football, but are you guys actually killing each other? Certainly that would draw an immediate red card and a penalty kick. [/b][/quote]
    Hobbes

I think that is definitely a red card offence.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Biggles+8 March 2004 - 20:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 8 March 2004 - 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@8 March 2004 - 19:48
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @7 March 2004 - 23:42
    It is a good time to be a Celtic fan. The team&#39;s still in three competitions, we&#39;re officially the best fans in the world, and our deadliest rivals&#39; season is over already.

Now I will admit to being less than knowledgable about English football, but are you guys actually killing each other? Certainly that would draw an immediate red card and a penalty kick.
    Hobbes

I think that is definitely a red card offence. [/b][/quote]
    I dunno, Craig Moore gets away with murder every week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12