Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good P2p To Dl Music

what is a good P2P to dl music?? what do you guys use. i cannot use soulseek because my router is a little screwy

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by AzNsMaRtGuY333@8 March 2004 - 11:18
    what is a good P2P to dl music?? what do you guys use. i cannot use soulseek because my router is a little screwy
    sorry but everyone in here will say soul seek

3. Music   -   #3
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    soul seek is shit really it is
    I downloaded it and i searched for 10 different songs and i got crappy sounded songs, 1 fake song and you say soul seek is the best for music well wrong again, i couldnt find any new songs which i wanted so i searched on kazaa lite and i found them
    Coming Soon!

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Limp_bizkit_uk@8 March 2004 - 02:46
    I downloaded it and i searched for 10 different songs and i got crappy sounded songs, 1 fake song and you say soul seek is the best for music well wrong again, i couldnt find any new songs which i wanted so i searched on kazaa lite and i found them
    Your inability to find good quality songs is most likley to be your fault.
    It may be due to the fact that you were searching for pish music that is only owned by people who don't know how to rip high quality files or by people who are too stupid to use soulseek.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Limp_bizkit_uk@8 March 2004 - 13:46
    fine your loss not ours

let me guess you searched for songs not albums????

what do you expect searching for songs is like searching like kazaa the results you Will get from searching songs separately is like kazaa

thats OK us others Will get there 400 album off soul seek and keep going whist you still have fun

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    It's due to the fact that he's looking for Limp Bizkit music......which by the way I have all their albums......ON SOUL SEEK........

Edit: Limp Bizkit was meant to be seen as "crappy music" on my post. I don't even know why I have the albums

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by blitz81388@8 March 2004 - 14:20
    It's due to the fact that he's looking for Limp Bizkit music......which by the way I have all their albums......ON SOUL SEEK........

Edit: Limp Bizkit was meant to be seen as "crappy music" on my post. I don't even know why I have the albums
    You mean limp Dickshit?? the guy who can't write his own songs

so he takes the REAL talent in ripping off The Who god stuff Fred!!

Imagine the kids out there who don't know it's a old song

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster+8 March 2004 - 04:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 8 March 2004 - 04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blitz81388@8 March 2004 - 14:20
    It&#39;s due to the fact that he&#39;s looking for Limp Bizkit music......which by the way I have all their albums......ON SOUL SEEK........

Edit:&nbsp; Limp Bizkit was meant to be seen as "crappy music" on my post.&nbsp; I don&#39;t even know why I have the albums
    You mean limp Dickshit?? the guy who can&#39;t write his own songs

so he takes the REAL talent in ripping off The Who god stuff Fred&#33;&#33;

Imagine the kids out there who don&#39;t know it&#39;s a old song [/b][/quote]
    It was a pretty good remake....the only decent thing they&#39;ve ever released. I knew it was a cover, but I didn&#39;t know it was from The Who. At least I knew he was ripping someone off

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by blitz81388+8 March 2004 - 03:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blitz81388 @ 8 March 2004 - 03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Adster@8 March 2004 - 04:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-blitz81388
    @8 March 2004 - 14:20
    It&#39;s due to the fact that he&#39;s looking for Limp Bizkit music......which by the way I have all their albums......ON SOUL SEEK........

Edit: Limp Bizkit was meant to be seen as "crappy music" on my post. I don&#39;t even know why I have the albums

Imagine the kids out there who don&#39;t know it&#39;s a old song
    It was a pretty good remake....the only decent thing they&#39;ve ever released. I knew it was a cover, but I didn&#39;t know it was from The Who. At least I knew he was ripping someone off [/b][/quote]
    Even Sheryl Crow does a better cover of it.

10. Music   -   #10
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by Adster@8 March 2004 - 05:28

Imagine the kids out there who don&#39;t know it&#39;s a old song
    what about the ppl who do know it&#39;s an old song yet still think limp bizkit done a good job covering it? oh and as if he&#39;s the first person to ever do a cover of another bands song....

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast