Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Rick James Bitch

I mean i suddenly see peopel with names like "Im rich James BitcH" while playing cs and some people put it in their profile. I guess im freakin late to the party can some1 explain this "im rich james bitch" thing?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Im rick james, bitch! Here

Its off o' chepellers showwe... i cant spell

3. Lounge   -   #3
    if your looking to dl search chappelles show season02 episode04? i think

4. Lounge   -   #4
    its just a very funny dave chappel thing. he was making fun of E true hollywood stories, it was about rick james, and he always said: Im rick james! bitch.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    muchspl2
    I got it if you can contack me
    muchspl2@hotmail
    muchspl4u aim

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by colt45joe@7 March 2004 - 19:54
    its just a very funny dave chappel thing. he was making fun of E true hollywood stories, it was about rick james, and he always said: Im rick james! bitch.
    that's also kind of an extension of dave's catchphrase (you can hear it at the very end of the chappelle show's closing credits, i think?): "i'm rich, biiiiiiiitch!"

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    im rick james bitch!! hear me now??

8. Lounge   -   #8
    What did the four fingers say to the face? SLAP! I`m Rick James Bitch!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+8 March 2004 - 08:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 8 March 2004 - 08:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-colt45joe@7 March 2004 - 19:54
    its just a very funny dave chappel thing. he was making fun of E true hollywood stories, it was about rick james, and he always said: Im rick james&#33; bitch.
    that&#39;s also kind of an extension of dave&#39;s catchphrase (you can hear it at the very end of the chappelle show&#39;s closing credits, i think?): "i&#39;m rich, biiiiiiiitch&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    What&#39;s funny is where "I&#39;m rich, beeotch" came from.

Most people don&#39;t know it came from the chubby guy on his show that smokes weed all the time. They took that from a show about black reparations in season 1.

If anyone who has been watching recently, you know him as Ashy Larry on The World Series Dice.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Busyman+8 March 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 8 March 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@8 March 2004 - 08:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-colt45joe
    @7 March 2004 - 19:54
    its just a very funny dave chappel thing. he was making fun of E true hollywood stories, it was about rick james, and he always said: Im rick james&#33; bitch.

that&#39;s also kind of an extension of dave&#39;s catchphrase (you can hear it at the very end of the chappelle show&#39;s closing credits, i think?): "i&#39;m rich, biiiiiiiitch&#33;"
    What&#39;s funny is where "I&#39;m rich, beeotch" came from.

Most people don&#39;t know it came from the chubby guy on his show that smokes weed all the time. They took that from a show about black reparations in season 1.

If anyone who has been watching recently, you know him as Ashy Larry on The World Series Dice. [/b][/quote]
    so ashy he looks like cuta kenta ankle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast