Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patterson Bigfoot Film

I had heard that one guy on his deathbed claimed it was fake? or was that the famous lochness foto?..i ferget..one thing about it if it was faked..one of the men claims that he wasnt in on it and he had a rifle and almost shot it..whoever was in the suit if it was faked took a heck of a chance

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1

see the grey spot circled in red? those dont look like eyes to me. it looks like the part of a mask you see threw.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    the man who made the film aready said its fake and felt sorry because he wasted people lives

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    imported_GS1969
    Yes it was faked. Yes the guy who made it admitted to it on his death bed. But also, it was done about the same time as they were doing Planet of the Apes movies in Calf. The guy who faked it worked on the movies and took one of the costumes home one weekend, drove up to Northern Calf and that's where they did it. There are no such things as Big Foot, Loch Ness Monsters, Yetis, Nagas, or zebras. They're all mythical.

Sorry to ruin your week gulible boy.

G
    BKK
    ~although Santa Claus was a real dude~

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster
    It was a hoax alright .......

Want more proof .....

Big Foot Hoax

Clik on the above link ...

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12