Thread: Downloads All Stop At 32768 Kb

Anyone got any ideas why 4 different downloads have all stopped when they reach 32768kb?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    try defraging the pc please and tell me if this is still happening

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    h1
    Is your hard drive full?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    If you or the other end is FIREWALLED in Kazaa/KL++, then you could be losing the push route due to either you or them changing supernodes. Then, once the file downloads an 8 MB chunk, (or in your case either 4 8-MB chunks or 1 32 MB chunk) it cannot find the source again and quits.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks guys - have defragged and it now works.

Cheers

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Hi ..... I'm having the same problem. The following copied from (part of) my post in 'Red X's' thread >>

*Some* newly started d/l&#39;s work OK, but I also have the same problem I read somewhere here, that 4 of them, all from same user, have stopped at 16,384kb. I&#39;ve not yet done a defrag as suggested, but will shortly, so hopefully will solve that problem. <<

Have since defragged, but has made no difference Using XP, with 55gb free, pretty new, clean machine .... no adware, no spyware. and yes, 2 PC&#39;s on router. Problem more fully explained in the previously mentioned &#39;Red X&#39;s&#39; thread, and I&#39;d really appreciate someone having a read of that one.

Thanks ......... Lysdexic

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by retrolad461@8 March 2004 - 19:59
    Thanks guys - have defragged and it now works.

Cheers
    np boss