Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World News, Etc.

damn it! i gots no idea whether i'm a charter member. can't for the life of me recall the first time i locked horns with someone in the World News forum, in a futile attempt to make 'em believe the same thing as me.

edit: oh, *phew* the filesharingtalk.com search engine sez i have posts in World News going as far back as june 2003. oh, waitasec... if the forum was created in july 2003... that's not right...

oh yeah... the threads from the "war" forum were moved into World News, right?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@10 March 2004 - 02:41
    damn it! i gots no idea whether i'm a charter member. can't for the life of me recall the first time i locked horns with someone in the World News forum, in a futile attempt to make 'em believe the same thing as me.

edit: oh, *phew* the filesharingtalk.com search engine sez i have posts in World News going as far back as june 2003. oh, waitasec... if the forum was created in july 2003... that's not right...
    Those may be some of the threads that were grandfathered in, 3RA1N1AC.

Best guess, anyway; I don't know if I'd push it-you know how Rat Faced gets when he's questioned.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@9 March 2004 - 08:34
    I remember being on the thread to keep it. I also remember it should've been called The Drawing Room. Ah well.

Your "Congratulations To Us, The Opinionated" thread first appeared May 19th, 2003.

And clocker was still posting in pictures alone.

Hobbes posted about keeping the section April 19th, 2003, rather than "throwing us back into the kiddie pool [to talk about] boobies."

So maybe its birthday is coming up soon.

Well, since I was referenced as the first to recommend the room, a month before J2's thread, and MagicNakor still longs for the name I recommended, https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=247009

I should be crowned King and you all should be my subjects!

I actually still prefer, "The Conservatory", just because it sounds cool.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Just so-

I noted it then, and I remember it now.

I bow before you, my King!

Noblesse oblige would dictate you fete your subjects with a lavish feast of the finest morsels known to man, I think.

Shall I reserve a room for the occasion, sire?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by j2k4@10 March 2004 - 06:38
    Just so-

I bow before you, my King!

Noblesse oblige would dictate you fete your subjects with a lavish feast of the finest morsels known to man, I think.

Traditionally an elevator methinks.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Originally posted by internet.weather+10 March 2004 - 06:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.weather @ 10 March 2004 - 06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@10 March 2004 - 06:38
    Just so-

I bow before you, my King&#33;

Traditionally an elevator methinks. [/b][/quote]
    Yup.

Just waiting for the OK from the ole&#39; King, there.

Sometimes he falls asleep in the middle of a conversation...

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    It seems we have an error in the data base, gentleman.

Here is the thread with the original party list. I am the author, but the actual first post is by J2 and the "party list" and my introductory post, as well as a few others, are missing.

Conspiracy?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by hobbes@10 March 2004 - 14:26

Here is the thread with the original party list.&nbsp; I am the author, but the actual first post is by J2 and the "party list" and my introductory post, as well as a few others, are missing.

Conspiracy?
    So it would seem.

Your beginning narrative was so masterful; it simply cannot have gone missing.

Alas, my King, you may have to re-create and reset the scene....conjure, if you will.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by j2k4+10 March 2004 - 19:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 10 March 2004 - 19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@10 March 2004 - 14:26

Here is the thread with the original party list. I am the author, but the actual first post is by J2 and the "party list" and my introductory post, as well as a few others, are missing.

Conspiracy?
    So it would seem.

Your beginning narrative was so masterful; it simply cannot have gone missing.

Alas, my King, you may have to re-create and reset the scene....conjure, if you will. [/b][/quote]
    As King, I refrain from actually doing anything except attending ribbon cutting ceremonies and such.

I will, therefore, use my vested power to dub you "Chief of the Exexcitve Branch" and you may actually provide the new list or recruit some to do it for you.

Any volunteers for Court Jester?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by hobbes@10 March 2004 - 19:48
    Any volunteers for Court Jester?
    Me Me Me Me Me, oh please your Majestic Bunnines, can it be Me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast