Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: World News, Etc.

Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by clocker+11 March 2004 - 16:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 11 March 2004 - 16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@11 March 2004 - 05:13
    Why are there two j2k4s and why does one of them have the same writing in his&nbsp; signature as clocker. One even says it has been edited by clocker. I cannot put my finger on it yet but there seems to be some kind of conspiricy in our midst, could this be something to do with the prementioned Illuminati.

What the heck are you talking about?
    I would never edit one of j2&#39;s posts.

I can&#39;t understand most of &#39;em.... [/b][/quote]
    Look at the 7th post.

:

The 5th on this page.

And through out the rest of that thread.
    Wiz.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+11 March 2004 - 13:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 11 March 2004 - 13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clocker@11 March 2004 - 16:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1
    @11 March 2004 - 05:13
    Why are there two j2k4s and why does one of them have the same writing in his signature as clocker. One even says it has been edited by clocker. I cannot put my finger on it yet but there seems to be some kind of conspiricy in our midst, could this be something to do with the prementioned Illuminati.

What the heck are you talking about?
    I would never edit one of j2&#39;s posts.

I can&#39;t understand most of &#39;em....
    Look at the 7th post.

:

The 5th on this page.

And through out the rest of that thread. [/b][/quote]
    Has someone gone and uncapped an aerosol intoxicant of sorts?

Wiz-

I can&#39;t find that stuff.

I cannot, however, rule out either poltergeist shenanigans or suss the motivations of a few suspect-looking gerbils I recently espied hereabout.

This is cyberspace; anything is possible.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Its magic baby!
    When you click the link it doesn&#39;t work?

The thread is the &#39;Congratulations to us the opinionated&#39;.

When i open it the top of the page is small for 800 x 600 users and it gets bigger later on in the page.

I personally think it has something to do with the amout of time that the thread has been around or the work that has been done to this board in &#39;INBETWEEN TIME&#39;. :

The post as i see is is with your name and stats and avatar but clockers writing and signature, i think this could also be connected with a strange ritual, practised by the &#39;MODERATORS&#39; (who are a cult of some sort), called Thread Cutting.

Of course it could always be my comp, because it has happened before when i opened an old thread that FC brought back, but i doubt it.

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Edit - when i copy and paste the page to word is shows to &#39;HIDDEN&#39; posts.

I think this is a matter for the FBI. :helpsmile:
    Wiz.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    No, I wasn&#39;t clear-

The links work fine, just couldn&#39;t see evidence of the editting anomaly of which you speak.

In any case, if Clocker could figure out how to edit my posts, he would tell me about it just to tweak me into hedging my opinions, I think.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Ah Wiz, I see the anomoly to which you refer.

Clearly the server has belched a bit in that thread, notice the eagle avatar floating unattached to any post?
    Could be the liberal bias of the software.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    If Hobbes is King...can I be Queen? I mean...If he is the father of the World News & Events forum then...surely I must be the mummy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I did notice however, that the date 3rd July 2003 was just a few days before my return to the UK and my...erm...prolonged absence from this forum began around then. It seems odd to celebrate my leaving&#33; lol...Are you trying to tell me something???

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    ZOIKS&#33;&#33;

I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT&#33;

Clocker has torn aside my disguise&#33;

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 March 2004 - 02:43
    Monkeyshines seem appropriate for you given the avatar and recent escapades, but I wonder if you could serve a dual role as royal barstweard, as well.
    I could do Royal Spill Choker if the post is available.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345