Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    OK, your year is up and you have returned safely from your year in isolation on your desert island, (if you don&#39;t know what I am on about then you should have looked at me last topic shouldn&#39;t ya ) and you find out that you have the chance to do a bit of time travelling as a fancy new tool has been added to Kazaa Lite allowing you to travel in time to a location and time of your choosing, any time that has ever been or will ever be. You will be able to take your family, pets and friends etc if you want so you don&#39;t have to worry about leaving them. However there is a catch, it is a one way trip so once you go you ain&#39;t coming back&#33;

So when/where would you go and why?

p.s. If you go back to the past then no &#39;Back to the Future&#39; esque future telling exploits. (Thanks to hybrid2k4 for pointing this out )

(Just realised that this looks like a feckin high school english report question, this one can be less than 2000 words though, 10 will do )

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I would go back to the start of the 80&#39;s and with my knowledge of the Guitar I would own everyone else and I would end up being in Metallica &#092;m/ or some other cool band of the time.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@1 August 2003 - 10:11
    OK, your year is up and you have returned safely from your year in isolation on your desert island, (if you don&#39;t know what I am on about then you should have looked at me last topic shouldn&#39;t ya &nbsp; &nbsp; ) and you find out that you have the chance to do a bit of time travelling as a fancy new tool has been added to Kazaa Lite allowing you to travel in time to a location and time of your choosing, any time that has ever been or will ever be. You will be able to take your family, pets and friends etc if you want so you don&#39;t have to worry about leaving them. However there is a catch, it is a one way trip so once you go you ain&#39;t coming back&#33;

So when/where would you go and why?

(Just realised that this looks like a feckin high school english report question, this one can be less than 2000 words though, 10 will do )
    I think I would go back to the time of the garden of Eden, cut that blasted apple tree down and destroy all the apples before Eve got a chance to eat one.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    She just woulda found some other rule to break though.

Your not a married man are ya?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by balamm@1 August 2003 - 09:35
    She just woulda found some other rule to break though.

Your not a married man are ya?
    ..or she would have just gone shopping instead

In saying that credit cards weren&#39;t around so Adam would&#39;ve been safe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    so u&#39;d go back to a time when only 1 woman exists and she&#39;s paired off to some other bloke??? Not my idea of paradise

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@1 August 2003 - 10:39

In saying that credit cards weren&#39;t around so Adam would&#39;ve been safe.
    See what a great time it was then?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I&#39;d go to the 80&#39;s to looker at 80&#39;s girls and buy cheap smokes from vending machines
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by ilw@1 August 2003 - 10:43
    so u&#39;d go back to a time when only 1 woman exists and she&#39;s paired off to some other bloke??? Not my idea of paradise
    I thought I could take my family and pets with me.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i know they already did it in back to the future 2, but i would just go
    back 10-15 years. just far enough to get rich from all the major sporting
    events i would then bet on.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast