Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotk Brutus Dvd Rip

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the thing includes a 9 something mb .sub file, so i'm guessing the 9mb would be for all 3 movies. how do i play the movie with the subs? do i need to join the 3 parts? how do i do that?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Get a copy of VobSub, which is free. Once installed, make sure the movie and subtltle file have the same name (ex: ROTK.avi, ROTK.sub or *.smt, *idx, *.srt) except the extension of course and make sure all files are in the same directory. Once VobSub is installed, it displays subtitles automatically in most players. Another option is to use BS-Player, which has an open subtitle option the menu somewhere.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yea. but the thing is the movie is in 3 parts, and the sub file is 1 file. when i play with bs player, it doesn't recog the sub cuz it's for the whole more, and not just 1 part of it

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 March 2004 - 04:15
    yea. but the thing is the movie is in 3 parts, and the sub file is 1 file. when i play with bs player, it doesn't recog the sub cuz it's for the whole more, and not just 1 part of it
    Is the sub file a rar, gz or a zip? How about listing the exact file name of the sub. BTW, there must be a seperate subtitle file for each movie file.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    umm
    no theres 3 different subtitles for this movie. one for each a,b and c. so dont worry

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+8 March 2004 - 22:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 8 March 2004 - 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@9 March 2004 - 04:15
    yea. but the thing is the movie is in 3 parts, and the sub file is 1 file. when i play with bs player, it doesn&#39;t recog the sub cuz it&#39;s for the whole more, and not just 1 part of it
    Is the sub file a rar, gz or a zip? How about listing the exact file name of the sub. [/b][/quote]
    the zip is: b-rotk-subs

then it unzips into 3 rars titled:
    b-rotka
    b-rotkb
    b-rotkc

and theres 3 idx files too.
    i think the 3 rars are supposed to be separate, but bs player won&#39;t load these files

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+9 March 2004 - 04:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 9 March 2004 - 04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@8 March 2004 - 22:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @9 March 2004 - 04:15
    yea. but the thing is the movie is in 3 parts, and the sub file is 1 file. when i play with bs player, it doesn&#39;t recog the sub cuz it&#39;s for the whole more, and not just 1 part of it

Is the sub file a rar, gz or a zip? How about listing the exact file name of the sub.
    the zip is: b-rotk-subs

then it unzips into 3 rars titled:
    b-rotka
    b-rotkb
    b-rotkc

and theres 3 idx files too.
    i think the 3 rars are supposed to be separate, but bs player won&#39;t load these files [/b][/quote]
    Unzip the 3 new rar(s) again until you get something like these: *.sub, *.srt, *.idx, or *.smt.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    yea. and i get htis 9 mb file. but theres only 1 file. so i do i play all 3 parts iwth just 1 sub file?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 March 2004 - 05:39
    yea. and i get htis 9 mb file. but theres only 1 file. so i do i play all 3 parts iwth just 1 sub file?
    Unzip the 3 new rar files (b-rotka.rar, b-rotkb.rar, b-rotkc.rar). The only thing you can do with a rar file is unzip it. .... I give up.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+8 March 2004 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi &#064; 8 March 2004 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@9 March 2004 - 05:39
    Unzip the 3 new rar files (b-rotka.rar, b-rotkb.rar, b-rotkc.rar). The only thing you can do with a rar file is unzip it. .... I give up. [/b][/quote]
    hold on. wat else can i use to play movies with subs? other than bs and vlc?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast