Thread: Html Help

Poster
    PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER!!!!

Ok go here and look at

The registration and use of this forum is completely free for you. Click "I agree" if you agree with the rules mentioned below. You will then be able to register

Even though Administrators and Moderators from the Homepage try to delete or edit all the unwanted posts and comments, it is impossible for them to check all the posts. All the posts express the opinion of the author, the owners of this Homepage cannot be held responsible for the content of those posts.

By registering, you agree not to post messages that are vulgar, impolite, disrespectful or that express (extreme) political views or (verbal) law offences.

Additionally, the Administrators and Moderators of this Download-Engine can edit or even delete your account for any reason.

Enjoy your stay at DJ Weiser Official Website
    any ideas where this script is stored? Ive searched for hours, i need to edit that tou, its gota be stored as a seperate document somewhere!!

Thanks

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    please be a litltle more specific

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    that registration next? any ideas of the documents its stored in, its not in the php file. i need to edit it.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    there shouyld be an answer in the FAQ of that pre-made portal,i'm sorry but i cannot help you because i have never used that

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    h1
    Go to the ACP and go apeshit.