Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D.c. Sniper John Allen Muhammad...

OK this is what my punishment for him would be.

I would say to him that he is free to go and as he is walking along, have snipers shoot at him, very closely or shoot his hands or something.

He will try to run away but keep shooting him but dont kill him.

Then after around 15 minutes, (if he aint dead already) shoot him in the kneecaps then either shoot him in the head, or send him to prison injured.

Fuck him the dirty bastard and every other ass hole that kills then hides like a bitch behind their religion.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Originally posted by Busyman+9 March 2004 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 9 March 2004 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ilw@9 March 2004 - 16:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4
    @9 March 2004 - 17:28
    John Lee Malvo will not be subject to the death sentence, owing to his age at the time he committed his crimes.

Bummer, there.

disappointed?
    I know I am. [/b][/quote]
    Cheer up, maybe they&#39;ll televise the other one.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@9 March 2004 - 21:03

I would say to him that he is free to go and as he is walking along, have snipers shoot at him, very closely or shoot his hands or something.

Then after around 15 minutes, (if he aint dead already) shoot him in the kneecaps then either shoot him in the head, or send him to prison injured.

Fuck him the dirty bastard and every other ass hole that kills then hides like a bitch behind their religion.
    I would prefer exile or torture for him.

Prison life is just too easy for some.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by Busyman+10 March 2004 - 02:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 10 March 2004 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Gemini@9 March 2004 - 21:03

I would prefer exile or torture for him.

Prison life is just too easy for some. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but after the snipers get through with him then thrown in jail bleeding and shit, he will eventually die slowly bleeding to death crying like a little bitch wishing he didnt do what he did.

Then just about he is going to die, take him to hospital and when he is recovered, do all the above again untill he cant hack it no more and actually doens try to run anymore and just stands their.

The they should beat him to death with hammers

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I prefer the slow mental torture myself...

Small cell, no windows, just a bed and a bucket to piss in...
    small bowl of rice once a day,
    No human contact (everything through a hatch), no tv, no books...nothing except 24 hours a day he should be subjected to the sounds of weeping, torture and pain combined with continual reminders of his crime...
    He gets ill...tough, no medication, no hospitalisation
    He can live in his own filth.
    When he dies....
    then the room can just be hosed down ready for the next scumbag.
    Its a cheap way of dealing with him, Or am I too kind?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by sara5564@11 March 2004 - 19:56
    I prefer the slow mental torture myself...

Small cell, no windows, just a bed and a bucket to piss in...
    small bowl of rice once a day,
    No human contact (everything through a hatch), no tv, no books...nothing except 24 hours a day he should be subjected to the sounds of weeping, torture and pain combined with continual reminders of his crime...
    He gets ill...tough, no medication, no hospitalisation
    He can live in his own filth.
    When he dies....
    then the room can just be hosed down ready for the next scumbag.
    Its a cheap way of dealing with him, Or am I too kind?
    He&#39;d make an appropriate test case for all manner of penalties; when we had exhausted our creativity, we could ask him which he preferred, eh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    He definetly deserves it. A very sick person. I can&#39;t imagine the fear I&#39;d be in if there was a sniper killing people every other day in my city.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Only positive i see is at least someone getting the deathpenalty who actually

committed the crime he was sentenced for..........

Yogi

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@12 March 2004 - 08:10

Yogi
    Yogi-

As positives go, that one is pretty significant.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by j2k4+12 March 2004 - 16:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 12 March 2004 - 16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@12 March 2004 - 08:10

Yogi
    Yogi-

As positives go, that one is pretty significant. [/b][/quote]
    Even more positive would be no deathpenalty whatsoever.

Yogi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast