Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any New Patch Out There That Lets Us Play

Poster
    So is there any new cd key generator that works with its MP feature,or maybe a patch or something?

2. Games   -   #2
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    nope
    tYiA

3. Games   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    whyy would u even ask?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    because i don't pretend to be a know it all, like somepeople, so when i don;t know something,i ask!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keer@9 March 2004 - 17:23
    because i don't pretend to be a know it all, like somepeople, so when i don;t know something,i ask!!
    u dont knwo it all because ur to busy asking stupid questions which can easily be answered by using a little something us normal people call "common sense"

6. Games   -   #6
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    pitbul hit the nail on the head
    it is common sense... how can u go into the game servers w/o a legal version of the game?
    thats y companys go through the trouble of puttin in cd keys, patches, online tech support annalists and makin it so u need the cd needed 2 play, 4 backup methods 2 prevent ppl like us from playin 4 free
    tYiA

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@10 March 2004 - 04:11
    pitbul hit the nail on the head
    it is common sense... how can u go into the game servers w/o a legal version of the game?
    thats y companys go through the trouble of puttin in cd keys, patches, online tech support annalists and makin it so u need the cd needed 2 play, 4 backup methods 2 prevent ppl like us from playin 4 free
    When a game becomes popular like counterstrike it's not hard to find working keys.....

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    there are no stupid questions just asses that like talking so that they could hear themselves talk. whats the point of a forum if no one can ask a question because instead of help they hear jizz guzzlers like this ass yapping their mouths off

9. Games   -   #9
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Well hear this then...

NO!!!

10. Games   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    well keer. ill do u a favor.

most big games with big communities have tec support.

*wut im about 2 say breaks about ever copy right law their is so u didnt hear it form me*

first find out if people who have lost their key, are able to get a new one somehow.

now im going 2 use battlefield as a example.

i searched around in their tec support area, and if u can get a pic of someone holding the real CoD cd, to show its legit, they normally will gladly send u a new key.

just say that u lost the case when u were moving, and they will send u a new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast