Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sources----name Followed By A Number

Originally posted by RomiAscendant@10 March 2004 - 03:34
    ok i will try it again. but i wasnt impressed the last time, maybe it is netter now.
    tx.
    Dont waste your time with emule use overnetlite http://ultimate.250free.com/overnetlite052.exe

It access the same network but is decentralised, the speeds are far faster than emuleslow....

Read the reviews https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91053

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    h1
    SoulSeek!

And BTW, you see that big link up there that says "FAQ?" Click it.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I dont think you have to be a kazaa user to chat on the board. I use all the p2p apps and klite is just one of them.

Although it does help to support the cause

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by RomiAscendant@9 March 2004 - 21:56
    95 percent of all sources for new movies and cams, let alone new software are a fake. surprise surprise i know u know, but listen. bob1, sarah2, mariah3, ted1345,chico00157, are all fake sources. how do we stop them or is kazaa now allowing this? if this isnt so please tell me i am wrong.
    i think i will change to romi011001 the future is looking bleak. BUT I MAY BE PARANOID!

Share the wealth!!!!!!!!!! :pirate:
    TRACK THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!! (is the new slogan for government) :gunsmile:
    Turn the tables -- track them!
    bob1, sarah2, mariah3, etc... ALL probably operate out of a narrow bunch of ip addresses.

Using something like TCP view or even Microsoft's NetStat -n, it's probably possible to discover their ip addresses -- with some process-of-elimination, so you don't get them mixed up with other downloads, uploads, or supernodes.

You can pause and restart those downloads they always upload on, and check the ip connections appearing and disappearing as you do.

Once you figure out their ip addresses, blocking ips in KL++ is easy. Type the number/s into BannedIpRanges.txt (under the Kazaa folder), save it, restart KL++ and they shouldn't appear again if you blocked their whole range. Chances are, they only vary the last number of the ip address -- like so 38.119.0.x -- where 'x' can be anything from 0-255.

If you get enough people to do this, they won't even be able to CONNECT to KL++ because KL++ users running supernodes will be blocking their addresses!
    Don't get mad... get EVEN!

Good luck

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Follow-up of last post...

quote from another user:
    "also you start a download from that user and then use Kdat and find out what IP the user is at and block him in your host file."

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    h1
    Originally posted by Switeck@10 March 2004 - 18:36
    Follow-up of last post...

quote from another user:
    "also you start a download from that user and then use Kdat and find out what IP the user is at and block him in your host file."
    I'm not sure if this would work (it might), but a router-level ban would be safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12