Thread: I Miss The Age Poll

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    :'( It feels like something is missing.I mean I come in here and its like part of the roof came off or something.Take a look for yourselfs.:'(

2. Lounge   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    It's still here just gone off to the 2nd page, it's a month old things like ages do change. So maybe there are people that had their birthday already..etc. if you guys want to keep it alive bring it up by adding.
    imo we just have to start it again say in a year...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    As much as I would like, Jetje, it will not change the fact that this board is dominated by people much, much younger than I, and then much in the majority.

I use a language and a sensibility possibly foreign them, and them to I.

I am not certain of the outcome.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yes that's true, you know kinda surprised me. Cause i know for sure that when i started in here i was surprised that there were so many people from mid twenties or older. That was just 3 months ago.
    But the poll is just reflecting on a small part of the community, only 200+ replies on a community over 10.000
    But i think it indicates who are using the forum. Yes a lot of youngsters.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@8 March 2003 - 10:41
    yes that's true, you know kinda surprised me. Cause i know for sure that when i started in here i was surprised that there were so many people from mid twenties or older. That was just 3 months ago.
    But the poll is just reflecting on a small part of the community, only 200+ replies on a community over 10.000
    But i think it indicates who are using the forum. Yes a lot of youngsters.
    It might also indicate that the youngsters have a lot more time on their hands and that's why they find their way to the less usefull parts of the forum