Thread: Dungeon Master Memory Lane... Ahhhh!

Rocktron's Avatar Poster

Hi All,

I played this game till the middle of the night. Totally addicted!!!! I even took some days of work to play it!
    The graphics are comparing to the graphics now.. uhm.. bad. But the gameplay was striking!

Sure it must look boring now... but i still love to play it! The memory of being there still crosses my mind some times...
    That is what the game does.... you are in it! But okay!! The screen Shots come from this FAN site Click me!
    All you ever wanted to know about DM you'll find here! Maps, Spells, Monsters, Downloads...
    I share all parts of the game... even Chaos Strikes back (the real DM2) but you can download it on the site aswell!

I just want to know if there are any other DM lovers in here with the same memory's?
    Like to share some with me? Let's talk.......

Wouldn't it be great to play the same game but with a multiplayer mode? On the Internet?

2. Games   -   #2
    LOl, I remember it well played that and DM2 also, of course my first adevnture on a computer was the hobbit on a 16k zx spectrum!

3. Games   -   #3
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Cool man!

I played it on allmost all computers from that time.
    Atari ST (still have it and all the software ) , Amiga, PC (DOS)

But i don't know the Hobbit... what was it about?

Did you check the site? There are many levels you can download there!

4. Games   -   #4
    If anyone likes it besides us you can get it at The Home of The Underdogs for free. I don't remember the url just go to yahoo and type home of the underdogs then click rpg and sort by rating. It's in the top rpg page.

P.S I just found out that's the site that gives you the DOS version. I couldn't get it to run but I remember playing it on this computer a while ago. Sorry

5. Games   -   #5
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Thanks SpectralHero i'll try that!