Thread: My Strange Dream Last Night.

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Okay, it is 5:30 in the morning, and I had to get up to write this down. Hope I don't forget anything.

Me and my girlfriend Rachel go to a comedy sketch thing at a college. The show starts and turns out be the stupidest things ever. It was a series of horrible puns and insulting the audience. One by one people started to leave, but they would end up turning around and sitting down again. Finally me and rachel tried, and it turns out that they wouldn't let us. There were cops gaurding the door, and they said, "no one comes, no one goes". We sat down in the back row, right next to the door. When a cop wasn't looking, we ran. A cop ran after us, we ran up and down halls trying to find the way out. Finally we saw light from outside down the hallway, there was an exit, and got out of the building. Knowing that the cop may still be after us, I ran to the street and tried to flag down a taxi...but there wasn't any. But this black kid, riding a motorcycle pulled up onto the lawn. And a friend of mine, Mark, followed him. I told him my situation, and he said to take his motorcycle. We followed the black kid to another building, where there was a 'carnival' going on. He said it was okay to bring in the motorcycles. We went up the stairs and entered the building. There was a HUGE room, that looked like a horse riding arena. There was a stage, with Smashmouth playing 'Allstar'. Behind the band was a HUGE tarp, stretching almost the intire length of the arena. We went around to the other side of the tarp, and there were boxes and boxes and boxes of fireworks. I asked the black kid if there was a place to drive the motorcycle. He said yeah, and led us to another room where there was a walking track. He said, "you can ride in here today".

(This is still my dream)

I then wake up in front of my computer. In the lounge there is a post from Paul about a dream he just had about a 'carnival', Smashmouth, and another couple, (Me and Rach). I immediatly replied. Telling him, that I had the exact same thing, and Rach and I were the couple. Soon after other people replay claiming to have had the same dream. I know that it is all bullshit.

Suddenly I'm in the basement of my parents house. (There is a part of my basement that is mostly concrete, very scary in the dark) Rachel is with me. We don't know how we got there. I then tell rachel about a strange occurance that occured in the basement. When they were building it, the walls split, and the split went up into the ceiling, and a peice of the ceiling came down revealing somewhere else. (meaning that the hole didn't go to the room above the basement).

Suddenly me and Rach wake up in the basement by a horrible noise. (Everything before this, was a dream, in a dream) It sounds like there is speakers all around us. And there is a chorus of voices saying. "Tyler, it's your birthday". There are all types of voices. Low voices, High voices, voices that sound like witches, voices that are whispering. And there are bells and whistles going off. We immediatly run upstairs. My parents are their along with my sister. I try telling them about what just happened, but instead my mom would change the subject to how my dad is playing guitar now. I tried to get it across to her that something evil is in our basement, but she wouldn't listen.

The doorbell rings. I go to answer it, and there is the black kid, (which is supposedly Paul), I ask him what he is doing here, and what is going on. He said he would explain, I let him in. My mom asked who he is, and I tell her "I don't know, but I'm going to find out". We go into my old bedroom, and he asks me to take all my money out of my pockets, I hand him about eight 20 dollar bills, one 5 dollar bill, and a couple of 1 dollar bills. He starts seperating them. I ask him what's going on. And he said, "well, you know the end of the world is coming. You know many details that most people don't. I am here to fill in the gaps, and to tell you more". I see through the window, the sky is turning a blood red.

Then I really do wake up....get up....and write this post.

I understand why I dreamt some of this.

1. I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS FORUM

2. A friend of mine studied the bible, and other sources, and predicted the incedent on 9/11. It was about a year before it happened. He said, "Something big, very very big, is going to happen in september of next year." The next october, he reminded us again. Then one morning I wake up, and here on the radio about the twin towers. He has more predictions, and he 'knows' when the end of the world will come.

3. I am owed over 200 dollars, and lately I've been trying to get that money back.

4. My 21'st birthday is in july, and we've been making plans for it.

5. My basement is just a scary place

I wonder what this dream means?

(If anyone wants to hear another strange dream that I had, tell me. I'll write that too)
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sounds like you need a break dwightfry

Either that or you have been doing some serious amount of Drugs

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Forum Star
    <worried voice> It&#39;s the work on all those avatars, isn&#39;t it Dwightfry?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lord of the KLF
    You sure your really awake yet muahahaha

5. Lounge   -   #5
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Has anyone had a true nightmare, where they woke up and actually halucinated? I have twice.

I&#39;ll start with the second, it&#39;s shorter.

I was laying on the couch in the living room, and we had a huge stereo system set up. I watched the &#39;On&#39; button get pushed in. Heard the first part of the castlevania theme play (da da daaaa, da da da da daaaa daaaa), then watched the stereo turn off again. I was 8 at the time.

The first time I had a ever halucinated was when I was 4-6 years old. Umm....here is a quick layout of part of my parents home.

|...........___|___..........|
    |...........|...........|..........|
    |...........|.....C....|..........|
    ----------............----------
    |.................D................|

&#39;A&#39; = my parent&#39;s room
    &#39;B&#39; = My sister&#39;s room
    &#39;C&#39; = walkway between the 2 rooms
    &#39;D&#39; = beginneing of the living room

Okay. What happed was, I had watched &#39;Gorilla&#39;s in the Midst&#39; the night before. For some reason, I went to sleep in my sister&#39;s room that night. In the middle of the night I got up to go to my room. I was hugging my pillow. The walkway between the 2 rooms has a light, tan carpet, but this time it was black, and furry. I was trying to figuare out what happened to our carpet, when I felt a tug on my pillow. I looked up to see a monkey hanging from the ceiling, he grabbed my pillow and threw it on the couch in the living room, then ran over to the enteryway door. There was a large gorilla sitting on the couch, and another on the floor in front of the couch. I looked down at my feet, and there were 2 baby gorilla&#39;s. I picked one of them up, and I realized that the fur in the walkway that I was standing on, must have been there mother. I sat it down, and went into my parent&#39;s room. I asked my mom if I could lay down with her, and she said yes, and asked me where my pillow was. I had no choice but to say, "the monkey took it". Luckily, she didn&#39;t ask any more questions. The next morning, I found my pillow on the couch, and I have no idea how it got there. Maybe there already was a pillow on the couch from the night before, or maybe I threw it across the room..... I don&#39;t know.

EDIT: My sister once saw a man wearing all black, and a black hat walk out of her closet and lean over her. I have never heard anyone scream so loud in my life.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sometimes I dream about things that I see on the news the next day.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    About the hallucinating thing.... This happened when i was 20. Don&#39;t know why i feel inclined to tell you this but... here goes.

In my bedroom my bed sit&#39;s in the corner adjacent to the wall, anyway, one time i woke up in the middle of the night (from a wierd dream i&#39;m assuming, can&#39;t remember) to find someone laying right next to me between me and the wall. Note, it&#39;s pitch black in my room. It scared the crap out of me and i sorta jumped back a bit. I must&#39;ve woke this "person" up at the same time because they got up and moved to the foot of my bed. As an instinct i swung at them. There was no way i could&#39;ve missed, we were that close (i had a twin bed at the time.. what am i talking about, i still do) anyway, i swear i went right through them... right into the wall. It cut my knuckle up pretty good. This whole time the figure keeps moving towards the foot of my bed, very calmly. Then they sat there for about a second and then got up and walked towards the door but kinda disapppeard into the shadows. My heart was really pounding, that had to&#39;ve been the most scared i&#39;ve ever been in my entire life. I finally calmed down somehow and finally fell back asleep.
    In the morning when i woke up for work i remembered what had happened that night and kinda of dismissed it as a really weird/bad dream. But then....

I noticed my knuckle. Dried blood and all.

I still get the creeps to this day thinking about it. Care to analyze it?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    strange dream, they all seem to jump around thoughts we have had alot....or even not enough...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

I will not get into whether I have had dreams relating to this forum or not.All I can say is yes.....you and me probably spend too much time around here.

I don&#39;t dream as much as I use to when I was younger.They say the older you get the less you dream.....I hope not.

The doorbell rings. I go to answer it, and there is the black kid, (which is supposedly Paul), I ask him what he is doing here, and what is going on. He said he would explain, I let him in. My mom asked who he is, and I tell her "I don&#39;t know, but I&#39;m going to find out". We go into my old bedroom, and he asks me to take all my money out of my pockets, I hand him about eight 20 dollar bills, one 5 dollar bill, and a couple of 1 dollar bills. He starts seperating them. I ask him what&#39;s going on. And he said, "well, you know the end of the world is coming. You know many details that most people don&#39;t. I am here to fill in the gaps, and to tell you more". I see through the window, the sky is turning a blood red.
    I could of told you him and VB are evil.....read up on my old comics.