Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norton System Works 2003

How can I extend my 'subscription' on NSW? It's kinda useless at the minute, cos without the subscription service I can't download any recent vius definitions

Any ideas?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Why dont you try getting a Patch or Crack?

You did'nt get that from me ok

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Chilly@8 March 2003 - 14:33
    Why dont you try getting a Patch or Crack?
    I did. The few i found didnt work

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    TRshady
    The best option (which will work) is to completely un-install then re-install and this will give you another year. For this to work though you need to remove the remove the registry keys too. Use symclean (which you can get from there website to remove all traces). Then just install and another year is yours.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by TRshady@8 March 2003 - 15:29
    The best option (which will work) is to completely un-install then re-install and this will give you another year. For this to work though you need to remove the remove the registry keys too. Use symcean (which you can get from there website to remove all traces). Then just install and another year is yours.
    I searched on google.com after "symcean" but it didnīt come up something.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    TRshady
    Sorry, I spelled it wrong, it's actually "symclean". You can get it from therir site (symantec.com) by going through support and un-install issues.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yea, uninstall and reinstall.. that actually works with norton's software.... For Shame.. They're software is soo strong too.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I'd try that but, when I installed it, it never had subscription ..it was a verified too

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    spudlover a verified uninstall & reinstall? Read the thread again sl.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I did exactly as TRshady said, and it did the same thing again. As soon as it had been installed, it said I had a subscription service valid for 0 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast