Thread: Sharereactor

I found this site called ShareReactor and I notice that some of the movies I download from Kazaa Lite have the address of sharereactor in their file info. It looks like some of the movies are from that site. Can I use Overnet Lite for links on ShareReactor and if so how do I do it?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    yes.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    How do I do it?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    no idea. dont use overnet, should be some option to associate ed2k links to overnet in preferences.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    @Spider-Man in emule/edonkey/overnet click 'take ed2k links' in prefs and just have the program open when u click the link and the d/l will be added to queue.

WTF happened to ShareReactor software section? they used to get the best programs the day it came out, now all i see r books and lame appz...oh well i still like that site

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    If your impressed with sharereactor you should try all the sites listed at https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=86867

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!