Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Eminem

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 March 2004 - 19:59
    I just bought a new joypad for my PC it's pretty funky.
    kool i just got sleep and got back from school

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    My joypad has a cool blue neon light, and it is a rumble pad as well. Though I don't have any games that use this feature.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by scribblec+12 March 2004 - 20:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 12 March 2004 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@12 March 2004 - 19:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec
    @12 March 2004 - 20:56
    obviously eminem was me....

and this lot were really pissing me off so i decided to go on my little spamming session just to show how annoying and useless it was....

and to be honest i couldnt give a flying fook what other people think negativly about me and if i did i would of left here way before now but seeing as i havent this surely must say something?

And you have never pissed people off?
    obviously i have and have been put on moderation many times and i know many people hate me here but by me staying here for longer it pisses them off more so thats the reason im here [/b][/quote]
    So let me get this straight -

Tempers were running high about people using alter egos and spamming so you used a different name to go spamming?

Thats really clever of you

4. Lounge   -   #54
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Moby.+12 March 2004 - 15:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Moby. @ 12 March 2004 - 15:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WOX@12 March 2004 - 01:57
    so the&nbsp; real question should be this one: where&#39;s eminem now.
    He&#39;s folding my laundry. [/b][/quote]

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Originally posted by danb+12 March 2004 - 20:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 12 March 2004 - 20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@12 March 2004 - 20:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec

and this lot were really pissing me off so i decided to go on my little spamming session just to show how annoying and useless it was....

and to be honest i couldnt give a flying fook what other people think negativly about me and if i did i would of left here way before now but seeing as i havent this surely must say something?

obviously i have and have been put on moderation many times and i know many people hate me here but by me staying here for longer it pisses them off more so thats the reason im here

Tempers were running high about people using alter egos and spamming so you used a different name to go spamming?

Thats really clever of you [/b][/quote]
    yea it certainly pissed of withcheese one fo the main culpurits of the double account bullshit

so they should see it from other peoples point of view

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+12 March 2004 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec &#064; 12 March 2004 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@12 March 2004 - 20:02
    Originally posted by scribblec@12 March 2004 - 20:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec

obviously i have and have been put on moderation many times and i know many people hate me here but by me staying here for longer it pisses them off more so thats the reason im here

Thats really clever of you
    yea it certainly pissed of withcheese one fo the main culpurits of the double account bullshit

so they should see it from other peoples point of view [/b][/quote]
    Who said I was pissed off, I certainly didn&#39;t. Please don&#39;t put words into my mouth.

As for be the main culprit for multiple accounts on what grounds are you basing that?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    well u did start an entirely new topic on eminem and that counts for something....

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Originally posted by scribblec@12 March 2004 - 21:14

Do you actually know what you are talking about?

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by danb+12 March 2004 - 20:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 12 March 2004 - 20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@12 March 2004 - 21:14

Do you actually know what you are talking about? [/b][/quote]

no

and i dont care any more i was bored and it was like one am and at the moment i really dont give a shit about this subject

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Scribs don&#39;t fuck about, last night you started a one man eminem war against it and now you don&#39;t give a shit?

Do you not think your actions last night might have contributed to some of the bad feeling?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast