Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freakiest Clip You've Ever Downloaded?

Shit....I just saw that Bud Dwyer clip today....fucking psycho....if anyone wants to see the clip, respond, cuz I have the link.

Anyways, when I think of "Freaky", I think of sex shit.....so....I'd have to say the most freaky thing I've DL off kazaa was some clips of GGG....some fucked up sex tapes....which I wont describe in detail....ugh...just thinking about it makes me want to..... :x :x :x :x

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    daniel pearl ?

just saw the bud dwyer thing , pretty funny after you watch it a couple of times

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Anything that involves pain or heartache for kids really freaks me out.

There is a photo on Rotten of a child after an autopsy, which made me really sad.
    I really don't want to see the kid/train clip.

The nastiest one I've seen was possibly faked, but I don't know. It was a video clip labelled something like blow up dad really funny hilareious or something, and it featured a guy inflating a rubber dinghy by mouth. In the background you see a young kid comes out of a house, runs across the lawn, and jumps on the dinghy which blows the guy's head apart.
    I watched it once and felt sick, then thought about the possibility of it happening - I don't think that could really happen, but it looked so real... hopefully it's just the result of a sick mind and very powerful software.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    HAHA your kidding right chewie

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Chewie UK@20 March 2004 - 07:32
    Anything that involves pain or heartache for kids really freaks me out.

There is a photo on Rotten of a child after an autopsy, which made me really sad.
    I really don't want to see the kid/train clip.

The nastiest one I've seen was possibly faked, but I don't know. It was a video clip labelled something like blow up dad really funny hilareious or something, and it featured a guy inflating a rubber dinghy by mouth.  In the background you see a young kid comes out of a house, runs across the lawn, and jumps on the dinghy which blows the guy's head apart.
    I watched it once and felt sick, then thought about the possibility of it happening - I don't think that could really happen, but it looked so real... hopefully it's just the result of a sick mind and very powerful software.
    Yes that one's fake, but really well done. The special effects they used are so good, if it weren't for the ridiculous scenario you'd probably believe it was real.

That one where the guy's head goes inside the horse's ass is fake too.

6. Movies & TV   -   #96
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    I watched that Bud Dwyer clip two nights ago. I've never seen blood rush like a river before in my life.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    Poster
    my friend d/l'd a vid of a dog fucking a girl and i almost barfed. we were gonna send it to my cousin to freak him out but we decided it was just TOO fucken weird.

8. Movies & TV   -   #98
    Originally posted by - Nightmare -@20 March 2004 - 21:36
    I watched that Bud Dwyer clip two nights ago. I've never seen blood rush like a river before in my life.
    Your blood would rush like a river if ya just stuck a .44 Magnum under ya chin!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #99
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Seriously, do u people go looking for this stuff voluntarily? I mean, half this stuff i wouldn't even wanna see at all in my life...sounds like serious sick sh!t.

I'm fairly tolerable to 'weird' stuff, like i've seen the head in pussy and this guy bein fucked by a pig (i watched it with a friend for a joke...it was kinda sick, but nothing to be honest. More funny ) but in terms of gruesome-ness the worst i've seen is Rotten.com. Alright, so most of the stuff is obviously fake, it still looks sick, and that's just a still image. So being able to see it happen in motion must make u a friggin psycho (no offense)

10. Movies & TV   -   #100
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@20 March 2004 - 19:04
    HAHA your kidding right chewie
    I am but a simple man.

Kids or sick shit in general?

I have three kids - my youngest daughter is 11 and my oldest 16. When I see bad news items concerning kids on the TV, I just feel so sad because I imagine how they must feel. My youngest was about the same age when that nutcase went berserk in Dunblane and I had tears in my eyes watching the news that night. It's possibly a parenting thing, I suppose.

Sick shit, I honestly don't like. I've seen some of the usual stuff @ Rotten, and my home page is dailyrotten, but I don't go looking for that sort of thing.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast