Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Freakiest Clip You've Ever Downloaded?

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@22 March 2004 - 12:03
    P.S. i was being sarcastic (for anyone who has a smart ass reply for this post) and i'm pretty sure that clip is fake
    No the clip is not fake and is as real as you and me. The man went out of his car to take pictures of the lions at close range and another lion jumped him from behind and started eating him alive. It's very real.

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Anyone seen the kickboxer where he breaks his leg? Now that's just insane

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    That lion clip is without a doubt faker then my I.D card man.I'v seen that kickboxer clip it so funny and cool

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    *Grunt*
    There was this one once that showed this ancient method of torture, where they shoved this pipe up this womens ass and it went far as the small intestine, they then inserted barbed wire into the pipe and then removed the pipe, then just Ripped ! it out hell the blood was everywhere

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    I have seen most of what was psoted here but i try to avoid it...or at least dont go out of my way to see it...i stopped and deleted the pearl thing...

I would really like what it does for the ones that enjoy watchin it....it doesnt really prove anything...know girls that watch so doesnt make u a man.. or brave...bravery means that u face danger not some image of danger... doesnt mean that u r strong some 13 yr old weaklings watch it.....so why?

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by tracydani+22 March 2004 - 04:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tracydani @ 22 March 2004 - 04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@18 March 2004 - 00:56
    Things being said here I dont even wanna watch ...&nbsp;
    Most shocking thing Ive ever seen was a video of a lady looking scared sitting in a chair with a plastic shower curtain type cover behind her. Then a hand coming into the picture with a gun.... and straight atfer shooting, her head flies back and instantly covers the curtain in blood ... was sick and would never watch anything like it agin ..

I&#39;ll go check out some of the things mentioned here ....&nbsp; B)
    I saw a lot of the ones mentioned and the women being shot, real or not stayed with me for days. Couldn&#39;t get it out of my head

Another that stayed with me was a news clip of some guy being rescued from the side of a hill when he fell to his death. You saw him going down and could pretty much tell when the end came for him by the way his body all of a sudden relaxed and just tumbled.

Now I don&#39;t bother looking for those things. There&#39;s enough bad to see without looking for it.

TD [/b][/quote]
    is that the one where the guy shoots her with a revolver? and she&#39;s saying no no? that is the most fakiest (i know that&#39;s not a word ) clip on the net. if you pause it right before the gun goes off, you can see the blood being "thrown" (probably from a bucket) at the wall behind her, and then play it from the paused frame and you can see/hear the shot go off, but the blood was there before the shot went off. if it&#39;s another clip, then i guess i gotta hunt it down and watch it to see if it&#39;s real or not. oh and about the lion, don&#39;t know if it&#39;s fake or not, but it sounds fake to me i mean it has no credibility.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    Im 14 and the reason i d/L them is because theyr so damn funny.seeing someone head cut open,murdered,and screaming for help is so damn funny,and thats no freakin joke:]

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by evildon@24 March 2004 - 02:02
    I would really like what it does for the ones that enjoy watchin it....it doesnt really prove anything...know girls that watch so doesnt make u a man.. or brave...bravery means that u face danger not some image of danger... doesnt mean that u r strong some 13 yr old weaklings watch it.....so why?
    it doesnt prove nun&#39;................ but it is natural to watch that sorta shit......... i mean the romans had their bread and games, we have microwave pizza and sick shit on the net.......... its perfectly normal, only human beings want to call themselves "civilized" (funny note: those that shout that their civilized the hardest, are usually the most un-civilized (legal) murderers), and watching sick shit like this isnt seen as "civilized"
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    Originally posted by Storm+24 March 2004 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm @ 24 March 2004 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@24 March 2004 - 02:02
    I would really like what it does for the ones that enjoy watchin it....it doesnt really prove anything...know girls that watch so doesnt make u a man.. or brave...bravery means that u face danger not some image of danger...&nbsp; doesnt mean that u r strong some 13 yr old weaklings watch it.....so why?
    it doesnt prove nun&#39;................ but it is natural to watch that sorta shit......... i mean the romans had their bread and games, we have microwave pizza and sick shit on the net.......... its perfectly normal, only human beings want to call themselves "civilized" (funny note: those that shout that their civilized the hardest, are usually the most un-civilized (legal) murderers), and watching sick shit like this isnt seen as "civilized" [/b][/quote]
    bread and circuses..

yes I know and understand of course the Romans had lead poisoning and plagues from open sewers too..not sure what that has to to with it....as far as &#39;natural&#39;..we are as a race now Supranatural...as in &#39;Above&#39; nature.....we have risen above nature and at times beat it...we can live in space..under seas...our nature is no longer based on our reptilian brains or our more base impulses..we know longer fight to see who gets to mate...nor hunt to see who is the best provider... We make our own nature now....

Civilized..is a word that denotes the ability to trade and deal with other tribes without open warfare..thats what tamed us as a race..money and trade...a civilized society is more stable therefore a more stable trade partner...

Rome used the bread and circuses to distract their citizens from their drudgery and discontent over taxes etc...it was just a political ploy not some thing that the people came up with..life was cheap back then..life expectency was low...work was hard....and people back then were much closer to being natural animals back then..they were not above nature like we are now(we have microwave pizza)

as far as being funny?..I am sorry we are never gonna agree with that.....not u that posted that

Now to watch it to reaffirm the value or lack of value of life I guess that could be somewhat of a valid excuse...or to teach us that at any time your light maybe extinqueshed which makes u think..wait i guess that goes back to value of life..

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    has anyone ever seen the 1 were a lil girl is forced to eat sod shit?
    i believe that&#39;s what the screen said but anyway worst clip i ever saw beside for a amazin asia i saw yrs ago were a girl cocked over and shit on a plate and some guy ate it both vids made me sick&#33;