Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freakiest Clip You've Ever Downloaded?

orgish.com
    now thats kiddie stuff

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@18 March 2004 - 19:20
    orgish.com
    now thats kiddie stuff
    i'm wit ziggy on this one, there's way sicker stuff out there, hell the first clip (sick) i ever saw was from ogrish and then i had to watch that faces of death tape, boy was i stupid back then

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    There was this one fuckin freaky picture on Kontraband where this girls tits looked like they had bullets or something growing out of it and it almost made me sick.

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    Originally posted by lee551@18 March 2004 - 02:01
    so why did this bud dwyer guy kill himself?
    like I said in my first post.
    He was brought up on corruption charges, and was going to be sent to prison. Apperently he couldn't take it, held a press conference and commited suicide on live tv. After his death, they found him innocent on all charges.

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    Poster
    wow you guys are sick :x anyway the freakiest thing I've ever downloaded was a guy butting hes head in a girls vegina..

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    BBBBBBBLLLIIIAAATTTTT!

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    some of the stuff on orgish.com is nasty...i don't know if the things i saw like the murder/rape victim was either orgish or faces of death...it might have been faces of death...lolreally nasty though

PS

i saw the clip of the girl getting hit by the train (don't know if its the one u guys are talking about), lol the fat ass mother thought she could outrun a train and then the kid goes flying towards the guy with the camera...and i also saw that live on tv suicide..lol the guy was like "don't worry it's going to be ok, don't worry and then bam!" really sick how the blood was coming out of the guys head..

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    lol i seen it like 10X 2day.it so sad and so funny at the same time

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    lol i'v shown some of my friends all the faces of death video's i could find.hey how can i post a video, i have made a faces of death tape.lol one of them is really sick right now

10. Movies & TV   -   #90

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast