Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill 3

Hey guys, i got an original version of Silent Hill 3 (on Pc DVD B) ) and when i try run it, i get this error

"This game requires a video card with a minimum of 32MB VRAM and programmable Vertex/Pixel Shader support. This application will now close"

Is their a patch i can get to play this game ??

I have a Geforce4mx440. (yes i know its old)

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    No, you need a new video card.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@12 March 2004 - 15:56
    No, you need a new video card.
    O yeah that was really help full

Just stfu i know i need a new video im just asking if....you know what just stfu ok ?

4. Games   -   #4
    i doubt there is such a patch

i know how u feel, it's annoying to get a game u like from ur favorite store only to find out it won't run on ur comp

all the money wasted without ever having the chance to see it how it looks and feels
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Actually, there is a patch, my brothers who is a fanatic of this series and also has shittie MX440 beated the game this way, now i dont remeber how is that patch called, i will wait for him to connect to MSN and as soon i ask him, i will tell you how.....

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@12 March 2004 - 17:24
    Actually, there is a patch, my brothers who is a fanatic of this series and also has shittie MX440 beated the game this way, now i dont remeber how is that patch called, i will wait for him to connect to MSN and as soon i ask him, i will tell you how.....
    Thanks man.

I have been searchin google and i found a program that emulates things your card cannot do.

Its called 3d analyse.

Their is ALOT of options for it but im not sure what ones to select.

I managed to get the game to start with it but i just get garbage and stupid colors lol.

When your bro comes on line ask him what the program is called and if its the one i mentioned above, could you please please please ask him to take a screen shot of how he has set the options up ??

:beerchug:

Ive seen some screenshots of this game and it looks awsome

It better be good for a game that takes up over 5gb of hdd space lol

7. Games   -   #7
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Evil Gemini can u plz give me da link for 3d analyse so i can also download it.
    I also have same problem like ur's so i m hopin if 3d analyse could help me play my fav. games.

Take Care

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

8. Games   -   #8

9. Games   -   #9
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    which torrent site has silent hill 3 for Pc??? I tried lookin everywhere but couldn't find da game.
    Supernova doesn't have dat game, dat's sux.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by sameer0807@13 March 2004 - 03:02
    Evil Gemini can u plz give me da link for 3d analyse so i can also download it.
    I also have same problem like ur's so i m hopin if 3d analyse could help me play my fav. games.

Take Care
    sorry man lol

I should have posted the link

http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/emutnl.htm

Thanks for the SS Cygnuz its exactly how i did it and it doesnt show models lol.

Im going to stuff around with it untill i get it going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast