Thread: Mp3 To Wav Files

I know i'm gonna get some abuse for this so feel free, but I have a load of shit downloaded and can't get it onto CD. I rekon its cos its in mp3 and not wav files, so amid the immenant torrent of the preverbial textual kicking and general forum degredation i'm about to get could someone please tell me how I would go about doing this.
    Cheers.
    Olly

2. Music   -   #2
    I do know that Music Match can do that.

3. Music   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Hmm.. any burning software should be able to convert the files to CD format while its burning, but if you want a separate program, Winamp will work too.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@6 March 2003 - 02:03
    Hmm.. any burning software should be able to convert the files to CD format while its burning, but if you want a separate program, Winamp will work too.--

Jibbler
    like he said when you burn a cd the software that u get will convert for you u dont have to do a thing apart from select which track's to use when selecting this will then tell if you have any probs with any song's etc....

5. Music   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by olly@5 March 2003 - 19:41
    I know i'm gonna get some abuse for this so feel free, but I have a load of shit downloaded and can't get it onto CD. I rekon its cos its in mp3 and not wav files, so amid the immenant torrent of the preverbial textual kicking and general forum degredation i'm about to get could someone please tell me how I would go about doing this.
    Cheers.
    Olly
    What do you mean you can not them on CDs.What are you trying to do with the MP3s?Puting them on CDs for audio(able to play in any CD Player) or are you storing them as DATA?

6. Music   -   #6
    If you are just want to convert a mp3 to wave for some reason,then use a program called "MP3 To Wave Converter PLUS" which you can get from here:
    MP3 To Wave Converter PLUS

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    I use CDEX to convert between mp3 and wav. It's free so do a search on www.google.com if you want it.

If I want to convert mp3 to CD Audio (which is what i think you really want to do, not wav) I use Nero. It will do it while burning the CD (on the fly). i.e start with a load of mp3's and end up with a CD that you can play on your radiogram. Just select the Audio option( rather than data) when you are runing the wizard. It's really a piece of pi$$.

Just bear in mind that most CD Players ( outside of a PC ) are not multi sesssion. So pick all of your tracks in one go.

Download Nero, read the help file and enjoy.

You can get the sig here

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=37&t=17897

Welcome, good luck and enjoy.

PS you will not get abuse for a reasonable question. This is a helpfull forum.

8. Music   -   #8
    cdex is the best